What's new

Help! no cd key with shipped product

shadoe42

I ordered Giga 3 ensemble from Scitscat... there is NO cd key anywhere that I can find in the packaging. But I cannot register without it. Is it hidden on the dvd somewhere? Giga won't start without registering it but I cannot register without that cd key. Did it come on a small card somewhere and I lost the dang thing? in which case I am screwed?

Have you tried emailing Tascam? They'd probably send you a new CD Key if you give them your name, address, where you bought it, and other information like that.

Yea I have mails into both Tascam and the company I bought the software from. To make matters worse my email harddrive. The one I stored all my important mails on before burning them to cd died yesterday and so as I do not back up daily I was between backups and lost my email records of the transaction... it just gets better and better. Really blows to cause I went out and bought a GSIF compatible sound card to use giga with.

YAY! took a bit but finally got my key. now just have to figure out how to use this thing hehe

Top Bottom