What's new

Heavyocity Symphonic Destruction - My first Impression

I love Heavyocity's effects section. It's easy to get a hang of, and is amazingly powerful. I have Intimate Textures, Rhythmic Textures, Synthetic Strings, and Mosaic Keys, all purchased at 55% off (50% off sale, plus an extra 10% off for buying at least three libraries).

Symphonic Destruction is definitely on my wishlist. Especially after watching your video! But I'm waiting until it is eligible for a 50% off sale. :)

It would be really awesome if Heavyocity released a standalone plugin with their effects engine that we could use on any sound source.

Enjoyed this Martin! And also really liked your Lumina playthru, hoping Project Sam will update it and have a sale like they did with the first 2 Symphobias 😀
Lumina is quite niche, but there are some wonderful sounds and stories in it. I might make a video soon comparing all 4 Symphobias.
Btw, love the outdoor shots!
Thank you Mike, have been in Munich over Easter so I needed to shoot in front of the castle 😊
Symphonic Destruction is definitely on my wishlist. Especially after watching your video!
Thank you Justin, you won't be disappointed
Great video and great channel, Martin! Subscribed!
Thank you Emilio, glad to hear that.
Great review.
Thank you, happy you liked it

Been working with Forzo & Novo a lot but Symphonic Destruction covers even more ground, too!
May pick this up as it's currently on sale @ PiB.

Top Bottom