What's new

[Added Pianoverse MAX, MODO MAX, SampleTank 4 MAX v2] Hammond B-3X and Pianoverse NY Grand S274 on sale

Probably just me, but I read "S274 on sale" as meaning "$274 on sale" like a bundle deal. :)

It did catch my attention though, I had to come in here to see what was up with that price!

For anyone wondering, B-3X is outstanding. I have the IOS version and have used it live many times. I prefer the sound to any hardware non-actual-b3-and-leslie keyboard I've ever used, and tons of options for tweaking the sound.

Well, these are both tempting... Anyone know how the S274 compares to the big guys like Ivory III or VSL Synchron D?

I love the B3x. But the fact that even when owning the desktop version, I have to spend another $130 for the iOS version, is just appalling. Why did they think that pricing is ok? Pianoteq iOS is free if you own the desktop version. Even if they didn’t offer B3x iOS free to existing users, having it cost more than the desktop version is mind boggling.

Sorry for the small rant. As mentioned, I love the B3x. But this disconnect needs to change IMO. I’ll shut up now.

That version is not on sale, this one is. I will suggest the iOS version goes on sale in the future, thank you for the input.

That version is not on sale, this one is. I will suggest the iOS version goes on sale in the future, thank you for the input.
I understand that the desktop one is the one on sale. Thought I would ask and rant a bit because I've never seen the iOS one on sale. Sorry for the slight off topic. I've spent a lot of money at IK and I'm just not in the mood to pay full price twice. It's ridiculous for a single instrument to run more on iOS than it does on desktop.

Ok, I'll shut up.

Brent

Probably just me, but I read "S274 on sale" as meaning "$274 on sale" like a bundle deal. :)

It did catch my attention though, I had to come in here to see what was up with that price!

For anyone wondering, B-3X is outstanding. I have the IOS version and have used it live many times. I prefer the sound to any hardware non-actual-b3-and-leslie keyboard I've ever used, and tons of options for tweaking the sound.
I love the iOS B-3x as well, it is an awesome product! I would assume the desktop version is at least equally as good!

Thank you, but that shows SampleTank 4 SE vs. 4 vs. 4 MAX V2. I want to see the difference between 4 MAX vs. 4 MAX V2. I don’t see original 4 MAX vs. 4 MAX V2 listed on that sheet.
I am a heavy ST user. From what I can see, in Max V2, they added a bunch of the newer stuff such as Beat machine, Bionic Drums, Mojo Synthesis stuff, Code Volume and so on. Basically, from what I can tell, all the new stuff released last 18 months or so.

Can you please tell me what the difference is between SampleTank 4 MAX and MAX V2? I can see there is more GB but what is it?
Taken from IK Multimedia Forum.

The new SampleTank 4 MAX v2 adds all 28 currently available SampleTank 4 libraries, all 34 synths from Syntronik 2 MAX v2, SampleTron 2 and the full version of Miroslav Philharmonik 2. Still included is the complete SampleTank 4 factory content along with all legacy SampleTank 2 and 3 factory content plus all the legacy SampleTank 3 libraries, for a massive 600 GB of sounds and over 18,000 instruments in all.

Top Bottom