What's new

Curious as to the stupid faces on all the Best Service deals....

For me it just says "evrything has something special".

Which is not that easy when you have more then 100 deals running as now on bf.

To be honest: never thought about it before but maybe one of the things that really takes off bestservice from other resellers (apart from that they are far more then only resellers and that - as far as my personal experience goes - bestservice really MEANS bestservice which is NOT obvious today).

And if you compare it to the timespace (new !) site for example and how they "manage" and "present" their deals....just light on and light off. Nothing against timespace, good guys, good deals from time to time but in my mind they never really managed to cope with this website change some years ago. It just lacks (apart from being just totally unorganised and dont have ANY overview of the deals) what is represented by these ugly faces :).

But thats just my 2 cent.
1575327017054.png

Last edited:
The human eye is naturally drawn to human faces. Theres a lot of studies done on it and this is used in marketing to improve effectiveness of ads by drawing your eye to them

I must admit those faces were/are really annoying. Perhaps this is how Best Service' marketering gurus visualise their targeted audiences/personas.

Top Bottom