What's new

CTO shop - Cubase QUickload/VEP updated with Kontakt 7

Dirk Ehlert

Dirk Ehlert
Hey everyone,

a new template has hit the shop. Released today - the CTO East West HW OPUS template. Available for Cubase and Studio One.

More info here:

CUBASE

STUDIO ONE

Intro price 39,- Eur (+VAT where applicable) goes to 49,- August 20th.

This release is excluded from the current summer sale.

As usual, I'm around for any questions that may come up.

Original Post below
==================================================

Dear VI-Control,

just posting this again (in the correct forum now).
I recently released my take on an all purpose (media composer) template, that is lightweight, efficient and fast, but gives me the freedom to not be stuck in a soundworld of pre-loaded (favorite) libraries - giving me more creativity and ideas, it allows me to connect better with my work tools - and finally know what I actually have available on my drives. The whole system is a Kontakt QuickLoad framework, that you fill with your specific libraries that you have and own. Every Instrument has it's own dedicated return channel for mixing and routing purposes. You can render the master output, stems (including Send FX) or individual subgroups (without send FX) for further or external mixing.

The template comes in Versions for Cubase and Studio One, for Kontakt 5 and Kontakt 6, as well as with my go-to 3rd party plugins and a stockplugin only version.

Here is some of the feedback that I have received so far:

"I can no longer imagine working without this template."

"...this is the most logical way I seen anyone set up a template..."

"If composing fast is your goal, you'll definitely benefit by this template ready-to-go"

The intro pricing period is already over, but I've decided to give back to the VI-C community with a
20% off discount until July 10, 2020.

Use code "VIC20" at checkout (without the "").

https://store.composingtutorials.com/collections/all

Cheers and happy 4th
Dirk

Last edited:
Available soon at the CTO Shop...

"The CTO Nucleus Template"

A fully mixed CUBASE template featuring @audioimperia 's NUCLEUS The Orchestral Core.

Ready to render, each instrument mixed and mapped including a fully produced track mock-up with full access to every channel / instrument for analyzing the Midi data, mix setups, EQ/Compression settings, Reverb settings and more.

Including full Midi, Audio Stems, Empty Template as a starting point for your own compositions, PluginPresets, Kontakt Multis.

Available next week.

box_CTONUC.jpg

Grabbed - very interested in this approach. Its different to how I normally work - but by the looks of it, its well worth giving this a red hot go! Thanks for all your hard work on it. I look forward to trying it out this week

Grabbed - very interested in this approach. Its different to how I normally work - but by the looks of it, its well worth giving this a red hot go! Thanks for all your hard work on it. I look forward to trying it out this week
Thx a lot, if you can, report back, curious how it works out for ya.

I too jumped on it. Desperate for yet another approach, after all the confusing tutorials and approaches from Babylon expression maps, key switch techniques and hardware, multiple large vs small templates, hiding and purging tracks, VE Pro, and on and on endlessly ... Looking forward to trying it...

Bob

So apparently some a...hole I mean someone, who saw an opportunity is already selling the template for around $40 in China :mad:
I mean, I expected to see ripped versions online at some point, but even selling it, that's bold... Anyway I can only urge people to go the original source (mine)...
Right now I think there's honestly not much I can do about it, besides letting people know that this chinese one is not a trustworthy source.
cn_sale.jpg

I myself can't even access that website (guess US is blocked there) but anyway... just venting.
Have a great sunday folks :)
Back to finishing the NUCLEUS template :emoji_v:
Cheers
D

I also welcome these templates, I did not know they existed, if they go well it will be the solution to many of my problems. They are already in my Studio One, now to try them.

So apparently some a...hole I mean someone, who saw an opportunity is already selling the template for around $40 in China :mad:
I mean, I expected to see ripped versions online at some point, but even selling it, that's bold... Anyway I can only urge people to go the original source (mine)...
Right now I think there's honestly not much I can do about it, besides letting people know that this chinese one is not a trustworthy source.
cn_sale.jpg

I myself can't even access that website (guess US is blocked there) but anyway... just venting.
Have a great sunday folks :)
Back to finishing the NUCLEUS template :emoji_v:
Cheers
D
Why was a...hole struck through ? From the wonderful folks that brought us ... COVID 19.

Would you be doing a Nucleus template for Studio One?

Available soon at the CTO Shop...

"The CTO Nucleus Template"

A fully mixed CUBASE template featuring @audioimperia 's NUCLEUS The Orchestral Core.

Ready to render, each instrument mixed and mapped including a fully produced track mock-up with full access to every channel / instrument for analyzing the Midi data, mix setups, EQ/Compression settings, Reverb settings and more.

Including full Midi, Audio Stems, Empty Template as a starting point for your own compositions, PluginPresets, Kontakt Multis.

Available next week.

box_CTONUC.jpg

Would you be doing a Nucleus template for Studio One?
Not at the moment, as the AudioImperia stuff specifically relies on the negative track delay (-125ms in the case of Nucleus) and Studio one only produces sonic garbage when you put the track delay anywhere near those numbers. Depends on what they do tomorrow, maybe S1 5 has improved on that end

Very happy to present the NUCLEUS template for Cubase

Get the fully stocked Audio Imperia NUCLEUS Cubase template, fully mixed and ready to render. The project file comes with a demo composition (for study / analyzing purposes only), as well as a modern and classic version.

requires Xfer OTT (free), Valhalla Vintage Verb, Audio Imperia Nucleus

Intro price until 07/14/2020

Here’s today’s stream for anyone who wants to take a closer look what’s inside the Nucleus Template. Cheers

I'm very happy to finally introduce - The CTO QuickLoad Template for LOGIC Pro 10.5.

Available now.

Free update for the Cubase QuickLoad Template

• added versions for singe instances per instrument instead of multitimbral (right now 110 Kontakt 5 or 6 instances)
  • aimed at higher performant systems (higher RAM load)
  • easier freeze/render in place (due to just one instrument/channel)
  • easier to duplicate and add in additional instruments while keeping all the send and group routings intact
If you have already bought it you should have an update email already (be sure to check your Spam folder)

Happy Sunday everyone

Only a few hours left to get the (fully mixed) Nucleus Template for Cubase on Intro Price. Goes to $49 tonite.

I am intrigued. Still, I am wondering about how efficient the workflow will be when non-kontakt libraries are added (Eric Whitacre, Labs, UVI etc).

Top Bottom