What's new

Audiobro Scoring Winds?

You got it wrong. It's called Audiobro Modern Scoring Woodwinds! I wouldn't hold my breath as N will blow it away once they release the expansion.

I am thinking of diving head first into the AudioBro Modern series but, as I have found, there is not yet a Woodwinds section so, I think I will wait for that as I like to stick with one full library when composing - any word on whether a Modern Scoring Woodwinds library is in the works?

I am thinking of diving head first into the AudioBro Modern series but, as I have found, there is not yet a Woodwinds section so, I think I will wait for that as I like to stick with one full library when composing - any word on whether a Modern Scoring Woodwinds library is in the works?
I own MSS and MSB, but it's true that now I'm stuck, because I really need woodwinds, and I'd like to stick with Audiobro for consistency and workflow matter. (Well, that said, I also own LADD, but I must say that it's not the same experience, and I'd like them to also update this library to "Modern Scoring Drums")

Woodwinds would play right into AB’s current strengths (as long as they record it with both solo and maybe paired instrument divisi instead of all solo - need those constructive in-the-room resonances) and would substantially complete their orchestra. I’m betting it’s winds next. Their Intuition hybrid approach would work really well for winds as well.

They don't communicate on what they're working on, do they ?
I see a lot of sales, bundles, but still no idea of the next step. It's frustrating .

They don't communicate on what they're working on, do they ?
I see a lot of sales, bundles, but still no idea of the next step. It's frustrating .
Audiobro never announces a product until they already have it, practically ready to be launched in a matter of weeks. That way they aren't pressured by a "release date" 😊

Given all their recent sales and coupons, my bet is that they are “raising” cash to cover the costs incurred by the woodwinds production

Speaking on AB news. Weeks ago, I questioned about MSB updates that was mentioned years ago in AB related thread and their response was that it still under works but without exact time to be released, and any given information of what would it be. Hope that they release also a Winds library, now that the requested Adult Choir is already available, not to derail the thread but speaking about the Eternity Choir, anyone encounters the choir good enough for most part but limited in tone for more mellow and calming parts? I mean… even in lower dynamics pp/p the vibrato is all over the place, I was very upset by this, I guess is ready for Epic style all the times, where Genesis works in every environment, the vibrato is subtle most of the times so is more flexible

Top Bottom