What's new

A different Avatar Review

This guy is such a super genius. I love his stuff. The Star Wars Episode 1 review is a MUST WATCH, hilarious and educational at the same time. Should be shown in every film school.

Hehe...

Not a bad review, although I do dissagree largely to what he says. But at least he tells it in his own amazing way, which is something to cherrish! Off to see the other reviews (Star WarDs Episode I is on the way)!

It's funny with all the money and time spent on making the film 3D, the characters and the plot was still stuck in 1D :D

Damn, gotta go to work so I'll have to watch later. I also can't wait for his Attack of the Clones review.

Yes, the guy is a genius! His Star Wars review was hilarious and I think he should be nominated for an Oscar!!

~Chris

This guy is such a super genius. I love his stuff. The Star Wars Episode 1 review is a MUST WATCH, hilarious and educational at the same time. Should be shown in every film school.

+1 - he's an inspired combination of dark laugh-out-loud humour and very smart insight.

The UK's Charlie Brooker for TV school - Red Letter Media for film school. Everything else is a waste of time.

Top Bottom