What's new

Where to download Kontakt Ultimate for K7.2

GoofyTroop

I bought and have been using new Kontakt ultimate collection 14
I upgraded to kontakt 7.2
Then i used native access and it said updates available for like 9 instrumets from native. I said yes, and updated.
Now when i launch Kontakt snd try to load my bought and paid for libraries, it says it was created in a newer version of kontakt and cant be used”
Native access says i need m1 mac or newer mac to run kontakt 7.3 or greater and will not let me update.

So i went to re-dowload my purchase and it only has updated versions that dont run.

Where do i get the original Kontakt Ultimate ( most expensive version of 14 ultimate) that runs on kontakt 7.2? It worked when i bought it! I used tech support and they gave me links, but now my Geurto? Violin is still saying it cant run in this version needs newer version of kintakt.

Its crazy! Cant use native access! As it updates and destroys librarys i own updating to versions that dont run on my mac pro.

Gota be a easier way. Maybe i can request a DVD or Bluerey. This “online” update is bs. Old days we got dvd’s etc so you can resetup during problems. No native fies not offer original dowloads. Just updated versions.

With any luck if you get in touch with them, NI support will provide links to manual downloads for the pre-update versions.

It would be handy if it were possible to get NA to understand that it shouldn't apply a library update if the machine can't run the required version of Kontakt. But as far as I'm aware it doesn't.

I reached out with a support ticket. But the google drive link would stop at 70gb and say I exceeded my limit. I found some off sites and downloaded ver 1.3 of some of the instruments. But It would make common since if NA would realize and be smart enough not to update my library to versions of Kontakt my CPU will not run! that's like 101 basic 80's programming versioning intel.
Whats worse is I paid big money for Komplete 14 Collectors edition! and it all worked perfect. Then NA updated and it trashed my library. Being simple minded I went to login at Native and went to downloads. instead of downloads, it has link to download NA! total joke. Native MUST provide a download link to Komplete owners of original version purchased. NA just reinstalls latest version and wrecks it even more. Its a nightmare. Thank God Vienna Instruments is always available and has best support in world. I am avoiding Native Komplete now and only using its vendors who always fix you up in 6-8 hrs. waiting weeks for someone to send a link, that does not work followed by four emails asking me to take surveys is a marketing nightmare. I love Native, but boy did they loose connection with reality. Native used to let you download your products you purchased from their website. Worked flawlessly when your Mac died, or crashed or upgraded. Now you're SOL. I have OS 10.15 and Mac Pro.
I have 3 Mac pro's running Vienna server and hosting all my instruments via load balancing in my film/TV template. So losing instruments in my template is a real disaster. As all three computers run identical OS and setup. So my TV show, or film cues no longer play, unless I redo my template. But then my older cues will not play correct if Post wants new stems etc. Such a frustrating mess.
I would upgrade to new Mac, but then I have to re-tool my entire system as my Pcie cards and HArware is not supported on new Macs. So its quicksand when Native pulls this. Time to buy a PC and get away from all this Mac hardware nightmare.

It’s 7am here and I’m only halfway through my morning coffee so apologies if my question comes off stupid, but are you using Kontakt 7 when you’re trying to load the instruments? Since it’s a separate plugin, and I’ve heard it’s caused some confusion before.

Kontakt 7.4
Its a problem with NA. It updates all your instruments not checking Kontakt version installed and cpu type. As new updates are for M1 , m2, etc macs and silicon.

You can try to find the original Kontakt Ultimate 14 installation files from third-party resources or authorized retailers who may be able to provide you with access to a version of the software that is compatible with your Mac Pro and your libraries.

This is an option.

I found a dark site that had it fir download. I got my Stradivarius violin back in version 1.3 that works and the cello. Kinda crazy you gota go to a hackers site to get you full purchased product! Native outa be embarrassed. What failure on their part. I have been working on fixing it fir 3 weeks. Their support is ok, but i think its all AI or they are not allowed to give you download link to your purchased items. They ignore that in every email or question. They have individuals but not the entire collection i own. Only mac 5.1 owners or 2013 mac hair dryer owners will have issues. Any mac OS 11 will quasi work with NA.
Native just trashed 62% of their loyal customers by only supporting new 2019- macs. Most cant afford new macs. I am laughing thou. I simple google search pulls up full downloads of all their products ( cracked most) thats why i do not want to download.
I dont need “cracked” i need “purchased safe to use”

I reached out with a support ticket. But the google drive link would stop at 70gb and say I exceeded my limit. I found some off sites and downloaded ver 1.3 of some of the instruments. But It would make common since if NA would realize and be smart enough not to update my library to versions of Kontakt my CPU will not run! that's like 101 basic 80's programming versioning intel.
Whats worse is I paid big money for Komplete 14 Collectors edition! and it all worked perfect. Then NA updated and it trashed my library. Being simple minded I went to login at Native and went to downloads. instead of downloads, it has link to download NA! total joke. Native MUST provide a download link to Komplete owners of original version purchased. NA just reinstalls latest version and wrecks it even more. Its a nightmare. Thank God Vienna Instruments is always available and has best support in world. I am avoiding Native Komplete now and only using its vendors who always fix you up in 6-8 hrs. waiting weeks for someone to send a link, that does not work followed by four emails asking me to take surveys is a marketing nightmare. I love Native, but boy did they loose connection with reality. Native used to let you download your products you purchased from their website. Worked flawlessly when your Mac died, or crashed or upgraded. Now you're SOL. I have OS 10.15 and Mac Pro.
I have 3 Mac pro's running Vienna server and hosting all my instruments via load balancing in my film/TV template. So losing instruments in my template is a real disaster. As all three computers run identical OS and setup. So my TV show, or film cues no longer play, unless I redo my template. But then my older cues will not play correct if Post wants new stems etc. Such a frustrating mess.
I would upgrade to new Mac, but then I have to re-tool my entire system as my Pcie cards and HArware is not supported on new Macs. So its quicksand when Native pulls this. Time to buy a PC and get away from all this Mac hardware nightmare.
I've had my ISP warn me after trying to install Fables and Lores and install failed. I rarely buy any libraries if I have to rely on Native Asshat for distribution.

You can try to find the original Kontakt Ultimate 14 installation files from third-party resources or authorized retailers who may be able to provide you with access to a version of the software that is compatible with your Mac Pro and your libraries.

This is an option.
I can't imagine them doing that since that involves them hosting those files. Some developers you have to install from their site which is nice. As for retailers they don't keep those files.

I found a dark site that had it fir download. I got my Stradivarius violin back in version 1.3 that works and the cello. Kinda crazy you gota go to a hackers site to get you full purchased product! Native outa be embarrassed. What failure on their part. I have been working on fixing it fir 3 weeks. Their support is ok, but i think its all AI or they are not allowed to give you download link to your purchased items. They ignore that in every email or question. They have individuals but not the entire collection i own. Only mac 5.1 owners or 2013 mac hair dryer owners will have issues. Any mac OS 11 will quasi work with NA.
Native just trashed 62% of their loyal customers by only supporting new 2019- macs. Most cant afford new macs. I am laughing thou. I simple google search pulls up full downloads of all their products ( cracked most) thats why i do not want to download.
I dont need “cracked” i need “purchased safe to use”
It's their shit delivery system that encourages piracy and those hosting the files probably did it for legit reasons like yours.

Top Bottom