What's new

Kontakt 7 - where is the workspace (Main Control Panel)?

DSKcomposer

Hopeful
Hi all - I am using Kontakt 7.10.0 and, for the life of me, cannot figure out how to get the workspace to show up

All I have is this:

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.46.11 AM.png

While the NI Kontakt 7 page shows this:

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.49.24 AM.png

If anyone knows how to get those workspace icons to show up, I would really appreciate it

Thank you

P.S.: the workspace icons are missing for me in both the plugin (within Logic Pro) and Kontakt standalone

P.P.S.: I hope @EvilDragon can assist

Last edited:
This is an older Kontakt 7 version, I mean the icons, Those icons are no longer there.

This is the last version: Screenshot 2024-04-24 194421.png

Thank you - while you are here, and seem to be a Kontakt expert, can I ask another question?

I am trying to set up Kontakt as multi-output (16 x stereo) and have followed these steps exactly https://support.native-instruments....te-KONTAKT-to-Multiple-Outputs-in-Logic-Pro-X

However, when I get to step 4, my options do not match the screenshot from that NI article, rather, I see this:

As such, I have no option to have an "st. 1" and, if I choose "1 - St ½ [1]" from that menu, the new outputs created start with "st. 2"

I am beginning to think I was never meant to use Kontakt

Thank you - while you are here, and seem to be a Kontakt expert, can I ask another question?

I am trying to set up Kontakt as multi-output (16 x stereo) and have followed these steps exactly https://support.native-instruments....te-KONTAKT-to-Multiple-Outputs-in-Logic-Pro-X

However, when I get to step 4, my options do not match the screenshot from that NI article, rather, I see this:

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 1.46.27 PM.png

As such, I have no option to have an "st. 1" and, if I choose "1 - St ½ [1]" from that menu, the new outputs created start with "st. 2"

I am beginning to think I was never meant to use Kontakt

First Try This:

Top Bottom