What's new

Hello from Hamburg

Enharmonic

Serving a life sentence for obsessive coding
Hi, I'm Andre, an independent developer from Germany. I'm running a small business that ventures in computer aided composition and have been lurking on the sidelines for quite a while. I came to very much appreciate the competence and thoughtfulness that is on display in this community.

I want to introduce myself because I'm here not only for the advertising (we just started for the first time). I've been making music in various genres for decades. Now I'm moving into areas I never found the time to explore, if it weren't for the abundance of suggestions my own product has thrown my way.

So it brought me back to making more music again. But there are human factors that machines can't handle: Controlling your perception, making creative decisions, and judging the results. Dealing with subjectivity and very different human audiences. This is what makes or breaks music.

I think this forum is a great place to discuss these human elements and get some feedback where my own judgment is challenged.

Also, ich freue mich auf euch!

Top Bottom