What's new

Greetings from Kentucky!

TheDriftingBard

Hi, everyone!

My name's Isaac--I'm an aspiring composer for games and other media. Long story short, I taught music for 10 years, but wasn't feeling truly fulfilled until I started playing D&D and realized "hey, it'd be cool to write music for this and other games." I dove into the world of music and sound design and absolutely fell in love with it. Attended my first GameSoundCon this year and I'm looking for some community in this realm, and I stumbled across this completely by accident--but boy, am I glad I did!

I'm a multi-instrumentalist, I sing, I have a background in theatre as well and I'm looking forward to collaborating with like-minded awesome people. I just started this journey in February, so growth is happening slowly, but if you're interested in what I've been working on, here's a link to my music:

Looking forward to what this experience brings!

Hi, everyone!

My name's Isaac--I'm an aspiring composer for games and other media. Long story short, I taught music for 10 years, but wasn't feeling truly fulfilled until I started playing D&D and realized "hey, it'd be cool to write music for this and other games." I dove into the world of music and sound design and absolutely fell in love with it. Attended my first GameSoundCon this year and I'm looking for some community in this realm, and I stumbled across this completely by accident--but boy, am I glad I did!

I'm a multi-instrumentalist, I sing, I have a background in theatre as well and I'm looking forward to collaborating with like-minded awesome people. I just started this journey in February, so growth is happening slowly, but if you're interested in what I've been working on, here's a link to my music:

Looking forward to what this experience brings!
Happy to have you! I’m from Lexington KY!

Greetings, Isaac, from the Florida Gulfcoast
You will find lots (!) of kindred spirits around these parts; looking forward to your contributions, so jump right in and have fun!

EDIT -- listening to some of your tracks on Soundcloud; I think Owlfolk is going to be the name of my next band 8-)

Top Bottom