What's new

YT channels teaching with CS2, SCS or Spitfire Percussion.

Billy Palmer

I want get better at working with Cinematic Strings 2, Spitfire Chamber Strings and JB Percussion.
My own compositions written for these tools sound fine. However when it comes to mockups, I always think my stuff could be stronger.

I'm aware of Alex Moukala's music (ft a lot of CS2) and, of course, Spitire's lovely youtube channel.
Are there any other channels or courses I could be checking out? I'm after contextual examples of people working with these specific libraries.

Cheers :)

You can check some of Munich mockups on YouTube which mainly use CS2 as well as Spitfire Percussion. Also, feel free to send ask any specific questions!

Here's a short DAWcast:

You can check some of Munich mockups on YouTube which mainly use CS2 as well as Spitfire Percussion. Also, feel free to send ask any specific questions!

Here's a short DAWcast:

These sound amazing - thank you so much! One day I hope I can pull this kind of stuff off...

And definitely will do. Generic question but what brass, woodwinds and harp to you primarily turn to alongside CS2?

Thank you and these are some powerful that can sound great with some effort. Good orchestration/composition and listening to real orchestras goes a long way!

As for the other libraries used;

- Cinebrass Core/Pro
- Berlin Woodwinds/Hollywoodwinds
- Spitfire Harp

I want get better at working with Cinematic Strings 2, Spitfire Chamber Strings and JB Percussion.
My own compositions written for these tools sound fine. However when it comes to mockups, I always think my stuff could be stronger.

I'm aware of Alex Moukala's music (ft a lot of CS2) and, of course, Spitire's lovely youtube channel.
Are there any other channels or courses I could be checking out? I'm after contextual examples of people working with these specific libraries.

Cheers :)
For Chamber Strings, as you know is Christians favourite library, so maybe check out his channel. Also, ThinkSpace Education's Guy loves it too. https://www.youtube.com/user/thinkspaceeducation
He uses it basically on most his videos!

Top Bottom