What's new

Youtubers, want to join a round table podcast?

Hello all! My name is Sam and I run a fairly new youtube channel called secondtiersound. You might have seen some of my videos, particularly about the EastWest Libraries, even though I do much more than that.
My channel is small, but growing. About 740 subs as I write this. It is quite a niche.

Anyhow.
I thought it would be great to create a podcast about DAW composing. It would be on youtube, hosted on my channel, and then as a podcast as well with just audio.

I initially had the idea that we would be only Scandinavians, and I have already asked a fellow youtuber that is also Swedish. But it really doesn't matter where you are from, I just thought it could be fun (for some reason...) But the podcast will be in English anyway.
The idea is to do a podcast on a regular bases on:
- DAWs
- Composing
- VSTs
- Plugins
...and other related, or less related stuff.
I like the idea of a biweekly show. But we'll see what makes the most sense.

So, would you like to join?
Here are the requirements that I wish for:
(all might not apply to you. If you think you are the ideal candidate, let me know why. I'm fairly open.) Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

- You need a Youtube channel with at least 500 subs.
- Fluent in English. Good enough to feel comfortable talking. Accents are welcome!
- You need a decent setup in terms of video and sound, and know how to use it effectively so that there will be little to no post-production.
- You need to be comfortable with being seen, not have a problem with chatting away, and have a good time.:dancedance:
- Fairly good knowledge and/or interest in the topics.
- It is useful if you live in the same time region as I do, unless you don't mind being up at weird hours because of the time difference.
- Variety is nice. It doesn't matter style, kind of work, setup. preferences, as long as you contribute.
- Knowledge of a Scandinavian language is a plus, but not necessary.:)

Perks?:cautious:
The obvious one is boosting your channel and your work.
But who knows? If it becomes popular in the future, it might lead to more perks.
Meet more composers, share experiences, learn from each other, support each other.

Last edited:
I hope this kicks off, it'd be in interesting watch. I'd rethink the 500 youtube subs caveat, I'm sure there are a ton of interesting people here who don't even have a youtube channel but would be great guests.
Yes, as mentioned, those are my wishes, but not set in stone. And guests is another thing. But I would like a consistent panel.

Last edited:
Sounds interesting, I do something similar here in Italy at the moment where we (another italian Youtuber and I) present free sample libraries, plugins, sounds, loops....every week. The project is called Co-Vid Free Edition (Co-Vid = Cooperation Videos). If you want, hit me up, here's my channel: (broken link removed)

Sounds interesting, I do something similar here in Italy at the moment where we (another italian Youtuber and I) present free sample libraries, plugins, sounds, loops....every week. The project is called Co-Vid Free Edition (Co-Vid = Cooperation Videos). If you want, hit me up, here's my channel: (broken link removed)
Let's see if we can incorporate it in the future

Top Bottom