What's new

Your "I don't know what to do with this" compositions

M

Marcin M

Hey, I just wanted to ask You if You could share Your "no inspiration" tracks, that You started but didn't know how to expand idea and finish it, so track turned out to be vague.

I want to see if listener can say that composer of track he's currently listening, had no inspiration or no idea what to do.

It would help me with my studies.

I personally have 2 compositions like that, don't know if this thread will get any interest, if so I will post them here.

Here's you one:

Death%20of%20My%20Mother%20Cello%20Photo%202_zpsa04msbvq.jpg

Here's you one:

Death%20of%20My%20Mother%20Cello%20Photo%202_zpsa04msbvq.jpg

Thank You for contribution, that solo cello sounds pretty good in my opinion.

I may be wrong, but for me it sounds like some cellist just sat down with his instrument and started improvising.

Well my uninspired composition is this, I came up with that short organ part in the beginning quite a time before I started composing it, so everything after 0:31 is just "I don't know what I'm doing"

I have many them such stored. Someday my ideas put to finish is goes easier when i get more soudns what i need my visions some things are simply impossible or way too hard to do even close with current tools. btw what sello is used in this tune Rodney Money ?

I have many them such stored. Someday my ideas put to finish is goes easier when i get more soudns what i need my visions some things are simply impossible or way too hard to do even close with current tools. btw what sello is used in this tune Rodney Money ?
Tina Guo.

Marcin M: what organ this is ?

It's Kontakt Factory church organ

Can we hear some sample? The point of this thread was to post some tracks.

3/4 of the things I start end up as "no inspiration" tracks.

Some example? I'm just curious how track like this can sound to someone who isn't composer but just listener.

Some example? I'm just curious how track like this can sound to someone who isn't composer but just listener.

They're usually around 20-30 seconds long and very bare-bones, so I don't think they're worth posting+I usually end up deleting them (I know my style of writing pretty well). However, I just remembered that I have one track that I haven't given up on yet, so I might post it tomorrow if I have the time. :)

I have no idea what to do with this.

Most of my tracks are just tests to see if my sound design blends correctly.

The writing is very uninspired...

Last edited:
Mine, among thousands....

Sounds really cool, it has some good ideas in it, that voice could lead piece somewhere, just need some specific melody.

They're usually around 20-30 seconds long and very bare-bones, so I don't think they're worth posting+I usually end up deleting them (I know my style of writing pretty well). However, I just remembered that I have one track that I haven't given up on yet, so I might post it tomorrow if I have the time. :)

Ok, I hope You post it :)

I have no idea what to do with this.

Most of my tracks are just tests to see if my sound design blends correctly.

The writing is very uninspired...

Wow, this quite loud and heavy. This sounds are all by Yourself?

By the way, where are You from? Because Your last name means "mischief/prank" in my language :)

One what i must think what i give this thing name for there even. is single notes of kontakt factory library viola sustain patch (=sounds boring i know but i like melody)... i bet i can add something someday but not yet have vision for it. sometimes i dream way and i found one tool which decets tempo and try wrote notes form my playing. i dream some my ideas played by humans but i have problem translate their tempo etc most easily undetstable form. i hope get someday strings where i can control even vibrato. but i feel i need so much sample libraries make my visions and buying samples using hunderds euros of money sounds really bad if i never sell any music when my money income is this level.

There is one melody this is this viola idea. i used poor quality only 96kbps becouse i dont want anyone steal this.

Ps. i hope add few other instruments and convert this to VSL.(with little automation etc)

And i of course test if stacatto/spicatto works better in these shorts notes. i mean way what i mean. what only me can define what i mean. and tune fine name is not Protype but tune dont have even name. how i saved it i dont want define it becouse name means only something for me. Like i bet we think different things when we hear some words.

Top Bottom