What's new

Your Favorite Reverb?

You can download a demo of both.
I tried them alongside each other. No contest for me... you might decide differently(?)
(btw if you like Pro-R, someone selling pre-owned Pro-R for $90 on KVR currently.)

How did you manage this with the VSS3?
When i enter my iLok User ID in order to get a demo i get the message: 'ajour001tcg_2017' certificate is expired.

How did you manage this with the VSS3?
When i enter my iLok User ID in order to get a demo i get the message: 'ajour001tcg_2017' certificate is expired.
Same.

@ManicMiner You do not need a physical ilok. Not sure what he was talking about but i used vss3 for a while. It is a beautiful sounding reverb
Can I ask when (how long ago) you were using VSS3? Reading about the demo download it says "You don't need a physical iLok USB key to make use of the 14-day trial, but you need an iLok User ID", which makes me concerned that a physical key is needed for the full product. I completely agree that under specifications it says this "The VSS3 plug-in is copy protected by iLok (PACE). You can choose to store your iLok license either on an iLok USB key or on your computer. All you need is an iLok ID", which indicates soft iLok would work fine.

Last edited:
I've been using VSS3 for 2 years. For the first year, I had the iLok license stored on my computer, everything worked fine. Earlier this year I purchased a physical iLok key and moved all of my licenses to it. Either one should work.

Just picked up VSS3 (to replace my Valhalla Room). A steal at the bf price.

Considering the price of the hardware it’s a steal at the original price too for that matter.

Just picked up VSS3 (to replace my Valhalla Room). A steal at the bf price.

Considering the price of the hardware it’s a steal at the original price too for that matter.

Since i refrained from a big string thing, i grabbed this deal as well.

Who doesn't like a smooth tail?

I can't even set up an account on that website let along buy anything from them. The demo link process is broken and my attempts to create an ID result in being told that my rescue ID email has already been used. Which it hasn't, in fact none of the three emails I tried have been used as I don't have an account there.

I can't even set up an account on that website let along buy anything from them. The demo link process is broken and my attempts to create an ID result in being told that my rescue ID email has already been used. Which it hasn't, in fact none of the three emails I tried have been used as I don't have an account there.

TC's website is not intuitive. I had a real problem trying to download the demo. It gave me a certificate expired error. Eventually the tech support guy manually did it for me. The navigation of the website is poor.

Also, regarding a physical iLok, when I got the full version I deactivated my trial version and registered the full version to my machine in iLok manager. So far so good. I dont think you need a physical iLok. Their tech guy said I did, their website was very clear that I didn't.

the Best Service Halls of Fame 3 freebies are pretty cool.

Halls of Fame 3 - LEX 224XL

Halls of Fame 3 - LEX 300

i like the layout of bx_rooMS.

Loyalty codes?

X-MAS Calendar Sale e-mail this morning ….. I have many PA products and they periodically send some xtra discount codes for specific products.
For Dec 1 & 2 __ SPL DrumXchanger /bx_rooM/S /ProAudioDSP DSM V2
(36) total through December. ( Doesn't say 'no-sharing' ) :cautious:

SPAT/Verb
VVV
Bricasti IRs
Strymon Big Sky
Furman Spring
Fender Twin
Ampeg Reverborocket II
An actual room (my living room is ok, the old downtown rehearsal hallways)

edit- still wrapping my head around Adaptiverb and Uhbik reverb...but that's my problem, not the plugin's. They are both great effect reverbs.

Last edited:
X-MAS Calendar Sale e-mail this morning ….. I have many PA products and they periodically send some xtra discount codes for specific products.
For Dec 1 & 2 __ SPL DrumXchanger /bx_rooM/S /ProAudioDSP DSM V2
(36) total through December. ( Doesn't say 'no-sharing' ) :cautious:

i have a bunch as well... no email.

you gonna grab it?

i think i OD'd on reverbs last week.

BUT

PA has stellar products.

Worth a brief e-mail to PA 'Sales Support' Surely they will send.
I may add even tho I also picked up a couple.
That specific video really gave me a cool reference to use whenever I want to tweak RooM/S for a specific need ….

(edit) Really tough now with both Valhalla Room and bx_RooM/S at same price.
Leaning to RooM/S while sale is on ...........

Last edited:
Top Bottom