1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You complained so I changed things... Samplecast #63 is LIVE!

Discussion in 'SAMPLECASTS, PODCASTS, VIDEOCASTS' started by reutunes, Jan 11, 2018.

1. reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    Happy New Year,

It's a new season of The Samplecast and with it I've introduced a few changes, the main one (and highly requested) is audio snippets of each of the libraries / plugins I'm talking about. So the video show will be slightly longer each week, but hopefully more useful.

As ever, the podcast includes full demo tracks every week.

Reuben
    xxx

Featured this week:

Motion Cinematic Grooves – Paris Sampling
    Cuica 2 – Muletone Audio
    Omnisphere Colossus III – The Unfinished
    Turbine – Boom Library
    £1 Helper & Pumper Plugins – WA Production
    85% OFF Cinematic Sound Design Bundle – Sound Ideas
    New 1928 Steinway Piano – 8DIO
    Randomiser Series 1.2 – Audiofier
    FREE Duduk – Strezov Sampling
    FREE ComBear – WA Production
    FREE Ancient Voices – Embertone
    FREE Ronroco – Samplephonics
    FREE Samplephonics Taster packs

2. OP
    OP
    reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    I've had a few requests to post the weekly newsletter info on here, which I'm not going to do. However, if you want to just read the newsletter without signing up you can find it HERE

3. olajideparis

olajideparis Senior Member

May 12, 2012
    Thanks for including Motion in this week's samplecast Reuben!

4. synthpunk

synthpunk Senior Member

Mar 3, 2015
    usually ignore these for my wallets sake :grin:, but good turn-ons about the Boom and Audiofier, and some absolute stunning freebies! Tx

5. Quasar

Quasar Senior Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Thanks Reuben. I do get your newsletter, but I get so much stuff, much of it useless (stupid deals of the day etc.) that it can get buried. I really should aggressively cull the subscription list...

6. OP
    OP
    reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    I try and keep the newsletter short and sweet each week, with just the essential products from each show, and a few hand-picked videos, articles and walkthroughs which I've been watching that week. It's an educational and time-saving resource as much as anything else as I attempt to cram in as much information into as little text as possible. Glad you're finding it useful.

7. OP
    OP
    reutunes

reutunes Senior Member

May 1, 2012
    As I mentioned in the intro of the show's podcast version, I'm on the hunt for female composers to feature in the show during 2018. Please come forward if you have two X chromosomes and you have something to say about your role in the scoring industry. I'd love to get some names so that the male / female ratio of interviewees can be balanced out this year. Drop me a message at thesamplecast@gmail.com

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018