What's new

Yes, the forum went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soundcloud links aren't showing up now, since the site was down. They're appearing like this, at least on my computer.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 1.47.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 1.47.09 PM.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 5
Soundcloud links aren't showing up now, since the site was down. They're appearing like this, at least on my computer.

OK, let me take care of that. Hold on.

I think it's normal to have a few adjustments to make after the events of last night, but we can't know which ones until the site is back online. Then the adjustments are revealed through the behaviour observed. Thanks for letting us know!

I'll be updating you when it's done.

No biggie here, but when saving site to Favorites, you get a Red 404 logo.

Whenever any site goes down, I go on to delete cookies, history to it, etc.
Then fetch and save to Favorites again once access is back up.

Hacks can get access from anything these days and disguise it.
Recently reverse engineer hackers stole data by sneaking in through brightness option on an Monitor/LCD.

Soundcloud site is up and running.
It appears that the media plugin used by the vi-control site is currently not working and you get an error message instead of the embedded youtube video or soundcloud track.

Was the site redirecting to anything malicious, to your knowledge? While most of the time I got server errors, one time it linked to a page saying that the site was undergoing maintenance.
No, that was all it should be.

The site was maliciously attacked, but other than causing some damage, nothing on the site itself was compromised or taken over. Not that there's anything particularly sensitive here anyway ... other than the nude pictures of Jay Asher that people keep sharing privately.

Soundcloud site is up and running.
It appears that the media plugin used by the vi-control site is currently not working and you get an error message instead of the embedded youtube video or soundcloud track.

OK, can you check on your end? I upgraded the addon and reinstalled it. It looks good from here, but let me know how it is for you?

Cheers,

Andre

Guys, 2 consecutive crashes, this is the apocalypse, the great crash of mankind...

Let us hold our hands together and sing a (8dio) Requiem to save our souls (and our projects).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom