What's new

Writing production music? Excellent advice here...

reutunes

I have precisely no idea where to post this, so "Sample Talk" will have to do for now.

Following on from his awesome written features for Sound On Sound magazine, Dan Graham has revised and massively expanded his series of articles. This new ebook (epub / pdf / mobi) is a mammoth guide to Library Music production, licensing and how to secure a long-term career.

I've read it and it's truly indispensable and a huge improvement over the other resources available to composers... and there's a free chapter to read if you're not sure.

Use discount code novearlybird to get 20% off making it only £12 + VAT for over 230 pages. Pretty reasonable I thought.

MORE DETAILS HERE

Last edited:
Read the first couple of chapters so far, very insightful since I don't know much about the area of library music! :) it has me thinking and determined to up my music quality and output! :D

I managed to place an order with Paypal including using the discount code. So far nothing from Paypal or the publisher, so maybe it'll take a while before the purchase goes through.

I like Dan a lot, and I think he is a valuable resource - but he could probably do a slightly better job with his web site & shopping cart.

That said I also ordered the book - time will tell.

I like Dan a lot, and I think he is a valuable resource - but he could probably do a slightly better job with his web site & shopping cart.

That said I also ordered the book - time will tell.

Yeah... I know this is his first venture into book publication and I did suggest a couple of changes when the site went live. The book is great though so I guess that’s the main thing.

Yes! It looks like the Paypal option is now available.

Just head to THIS LINK - press the green "I want this" button and you should get a pop-up with a paypal button.

Just tried that and though I can choose Paypal it won't let me use my Paypal balance! Only options are the bank account or card I have linked...

Top Bottom