What's new

WIN! Free Signature Grand Piano Contest

We are offering a free copy of our Signature Grand Piano ($79.95 value) to anyone who can correctly identify our virtual piano in comparisons to a live, real piano.

Listen to 10 short audio excerpts, and if you score 10/10 you will receive our piano for free!* We'll even give you a generous store coupon just for trying!

CLICK HERE TO TRY THE CONTEST

*There is no purchase necessary. Terms and Conditions apply. See website for details.
Winning customers who have already purchased Signature Grand are eligible to receive a store voucher equal to their purchase price.
Signature Grand runs on the FULL version of Kontakt.

Signature Grand is a 9-foot Steinway Model D recorded in a beautiful hall/scoring stage. The instrument naturally excels in film and classical applications, but the user is able to craft the sound to be suitable to nearly any style of playing.

What makes our piano different? Our instrument is bursting with three-dimensional realism due to a unique sampling and scripting process that captures the beautiful early reflections of the recording space. We captured the magic and emotion of playing a beautiful instrument in a world-class space.

Last edited:
I got 50%, but it was after I got really mad having to keep trying to log in because this test will not work in SAFARI! Got it to work in Chrome.

I got 50%, but it was after I got really mad having to keep trying to log in because this test will not work in SAFARI! Got it to work in Chrome.
Thanks for trying and sorry for the trouble with Safari. We'll try to look into why that might be happening with some versions of Safari.

I can’t log in using Opera,I will have to try Chrome .

I can’t log in using Opera,I will have to try Chrome .
We've tried testing with Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari, and it is possible there might be some cookie-related browser settings that cause problems in some versions of Safari and Opera. Overall, Chrome seems to be the most solid. Sorry for the hiccups in this!

Didn't work for me. I finished early and there's no enter button? Then when the time ran down, it said error.

I already own this, so no big deal.

6/10. Loved the songs you used for the shootout especially the Thomas Newman one. Great sounding Piano. I think i mainly clocked the one's i did from the Stereo imageing.

That was fun. 7/10 for me. Some of the shorter excerpts were hard to pick without hearing more.
Very impressive work Simple Sam!

3/10, I really thought I was better at guessing this.
Good advertisement guys!

was the discount sent by mail? Didn't receive any. And can't open up the page with the result.

8/10 for me... it'd be nice, when it's done, to know which ones were wrong. Nice test btw

6/10 too. I was pretty confident for few of them but now I really have no idea if I was listening for the right things. That was fun.
was the discount sent by mail? Didn't receive any. And can't open up the page with the result.
Yes, it's on the result page...If you ask, they might give it to you.

Great idea! I didn't have the best listening conditions, but still scored 7 out of 10. What a brilliant way to demonstrate the realism of Signature Grand.

Recently, I tried something similar myself. I let seven of my favorite piano libraries record the same excerpt, randomized them and made a quiz for myself. I correctly identified them all except two. But it was surprisingly easy.

Top Bottom