What's new

SAURON - The DAW All Media Composers Must Learn???

A massively proud moment for Pianobook....

...he made this!!!

So amazing, what I can I say that has not already been said about both Labs and Pianobook. They are both such amazing gifts, there is so much love in the community and the creation of these libraries that you can almost hear it in the sounds. Spitfire Audio is a wonderful thing @christianhenson but for me these 2 things will are the true gifts you have given the community and I think will live on long in the music created with them!

I believe this is a completely new product made by Jon Meyer, so nothing to do with the old Kontakt instruments that were discontinued in 2018 :)

The original free Jon Meyer instruments are all available on his website. He never charged anything for it and they were never discontinued. I believe 'Artic Swells' is a repackaging of his 'Flute + Violin' instrument for Kontakt.

Last edited:
The original free Jon Meyer instruments are all available on his website. He never charged anything for it and they were never discontinued. I believe 'Artic Swells' is a repackaging of his 'Flute + Violin' instrument for Kontakt.
Oh, I see! I had no idea he had his own instruments on his website, sorry :)

To be honest, I would have loved to see this (or a maybe a more "advanced" form of this) come to Originals as well.
Could be so cool to see Spirfire help some of the Pianobook people earn some cash from their samples.

In this video I discuss the single most important piece of advice I could offer for any aspiring, ascending or struggling media composer. With 10 top tips of how to achieve it alongside ten musical examples. If there was one piece of advice you could give, what would it be? And do you recognise the music, let me know in the comments down below 10-1 what shows these tracks are from.

Top Bottom