What's new

FS / Trade Will buy Full Komplete 10 Ultimate for U$D40

I'm confused, how much is "U$D40"? (by the way, Komplete Ultimate 10 contain libraries such as Action Strikes and Session Horns Pro that are still $300 each standalone and can't be bought anywhere else, hardly junk...)

Well sooner or later, the products that comes with it becomes part of a free package from NI anyway, just like Komplete Start.

Well sooner or later, the products that comes with it becomes part of a free package from NI anyway, just like Komplete Start.
jokes apart, every offer is an offer and there's no need to take it as an offense. But it's unlikely that third party stuff become free in the future.

> But it's unlikely that third party stuff become free in the future.

Very much so, I don't think people understand that Native Instrument license a lot of the high end content in Komplete and they're not at liberty to give it away even if they wanted to.

Reactions: f11

I highly doubt that, looking at the list of instruments and effects that are part of Komplete 10 Ultimate. But hey, maybe you get lucky.

I highly doubt that, looking at the list of instruments and effects that are part of Komplete 10 Ultimate. But hey, maybe you get lucky.
100%
NI usually tent to giveaway only plugins that average price is $49.
all other higher priced plugins they giveaway like in their Komplete START are not full versions and have very limited functionality.

Top Bottom