What's new

DanielOutro

Hello! I work for Outro, a new music marketplace for high-quality loops and samples. We also run a blog where we publish content related to music production.

We've just started up a weekly feature where we review new and exciting plug-ins. We would like to support online music communities by including plug-ins designed by V.I. Control members.

If you have worked on a plug-in that is available online and think it should have more exposure, shoot me an email here: [email protected]

OP
DanielOutro

DanielOutro

Hi! Are you including Kontakt libraries?

Yes! Right now, we specifically want to review VSTs that are available for free. I notice you have some available on your webpage. Shoot me an email and we can discuss this further!

bozmillar

Thanks Boz - will give you a heads up before we make the post! Will be either next Friday (the 20th) or the 27th.

Cool. Next Friday I'll be at NAMM, so I may be a little slow to respond to anything if you need something. I'll try to keep on top of stuff though.

pbattersby

Not a VST but I've recently created the Virtual Playing Orchestra sample library. I can't post a link (virtualplaying[dot]com) because I'm still too new here, but I'll send you an email.

Top Bottom