What's new

Which SynthV female singer is best for breathy delicate vocals?

So far my fav is Qing Su. About to take the plunge but wanted to get more opinions before I do
If you already have the program, check out Mai (who is free), and with the right breathy settings can sound like what you want (and her English is better than Qing Su.)

If you already have the program, check out Mai (who is free), and with the right breathy settings can sound like what you want (and her English is better than Qing Su.)
I dont have the pro player yet - is mai free with the basic player too?

Oh i see she comes free with the pro player - I'd be happy to get the bundle too so having a 2nd singer is good.

Oh i see she comes free with the pro player - I'd be happy to get the bundle too so having a 2nd singer is good.
The link for the free download of Mai is HERE but I think you're right about it being for the pro player (but you can try) I might add that you shouldn't only rely in user demos, because some of the voices are quite flexible in settings and can be more breathy, bright and young too, and I am think of Natalie here, who can be altered quite a bit.

Is there any way to buy this without speaking Japanese? I do have a friend who's fluent so I could ask but just curious.

language is less of an issue for this project, I am mostly interested in the quality of the voice (timbre/expression)

I would pick Natalie for breathy vocals. If language isn't an issue, are you looking to do ah's and stuff? Can you be a bit more specific about what you're looking to get out of it?

Ah this is the AHS co. stuff, not the dreamtonics
DLSite has it and lets you select English as your language:

As well as Qing Su, Natalie, Feng Yi... I didn't see Xingchen (Stardust Infinity) though.

They've had substantial discount coupons in the past---there was a 30% discount coupon for new users iirc. You might be able to get 15% off now.

if you don't mind a bit of an accent, Xia Yu Yao is also a great choice. i think she's kind of underrated in my opinion. her timbre is beautiful!

(note: these demos are kind of outdated but i linked them because they show her modes and her crosslingual.)

Top Bottom