What's new

Which Percussion Library To Add?

Action Strikes + a good reverb is excellent for trailers like this. Of course a number of the others mentioned here are as well. Evolution Series World Percussion, HZ Percussion, and 8dio Epic Frame Drums and Toms are other favorites of mine... though I would tend to return to Action Strikes for things like this.

Action Strikes + a good reverb is excellent for trailers like this. Of course a number of the others mentioned here are as well. Evolution Series World Percussion, HZ Percussion, and 8dio Epic Frame Drums and Toms are other favorites of mine... though I would tend to return to Action Strikes for things like this.

Yes, it is the only library that has a huge but somehow warm and natural sound at the same time:)

Jumping in to say that the oft-discussed "SAGA" is on sale for a limited period at 55% OFF - Now just €59.

Absolute bargain if you ask me.

Except that it's in a completely different category of cinematic always-loud stuff (which there's plenty of, but not at that bargain price, and not generally including Brasilian stuff, even if in a rather atypical context). For Hollywood-style film composers though, it's probably a good match. I'm not seeing from the product demos or info page that it would work well for jazz, world music, small-scale orchestra, etc.

Top Bottom