Where is Camel Audio Alchemy?

Discussion in 'VIRTUAL SYNTHS: Omnisphere, U-he, Reaktor, etc.' started by chillbot, Feb 14, 2017.

1. bunja1979

bunja1979 New Member

Jan 28, 2019
    dude could you please send it to me or put it somewhere I can download the 64 bit version I own this mag too and more but I didn't see it cheers

2. Bentley Ousley

Bentley Ousley New Member

Feb 7, 2019
    I experienced something similar recently when some of my Alchemy presets from an add-on library for Windows appeared to be corrupted. How do you get support from a defunct company? After a bit of internet searching I found an interesting thread regarding workarounds for folks looking to extend their use of the Alchemy libraries for the Windows-based synth. I hope you find it as helpful as I did:

https://audiosex.pro/threads/camel-audio-alchemy-libraries.16628/

3. C.R. Rivera

C.R. Rivera Popper @ his favorite toy.

Oct 16, 2015
    Coronado CA
    I have the CM #184 disc, and had previously installed that library, Alchemy Player v1.55.0P. I did not realize that I had only 32 bit on the system and encountered two problems: Even though I installed the 64bit, it did not seem to come up in Reaper, and, I have the .ky for 32 bit, but where you get the .ky for 64bit since the company is kaput?
    Cheers
    CRR

4. Bentley Ousley

Bentley Ousley New Member

Feb 7, 2019
    I don't have your particular problem, but If you PM me, I'll send a link to the combined Alchemy resources that are available and perhaps you will be able to find something which will help.

5. anp27

anp27 Active Member

Jul 13, 2014
    CamelPhat and CamelSpace were already resurrected in Logic 10.4. They are now known as Phat FX and Step FX. Camel Crusher is still available as a free download if you Google.