What's new

Where are you from? And what is your stereotype?

(Working Class) UK...I will binge drink myself unconscious wake up, jump on the train to Millwall and start a fight with whoever we are playing this week.
Very funny ! A friend of mine had this very life until he married. Still supporting Millwall of course.

Very funny ! A friend of mine had this very life until he married. Still supporting Millwall of course.
We're the best team in London NO the best team of all, everybody knows us were called MILLWALL.

Heh been a supporter since I was a kid. Not for the violence, definitely not for the skill of the team lol, it used to be my local club that my uncle and cousins would take me to watch. I even saw us get our teeth kicked in by Ronaldo at the FA cup final in Cardiff. Great times!

Damn now I miss the UK 😂

-DJ

People think that just because I'm a #floridaman that I'm also a #floridaman... I blame the heat, and lack of oxygen rich trees.
Not-#floridaman Floridian, here. Sometimes #floridaman seems like a distant myth, but then I pass through Jacksonville.

I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I was going to post here earlier today, but I got pulled over for drinking & driving again. The cop who issued me the warning was supposed to drop me off at home about an hour ago, but we ended up stopping for a couple beers.

I'm also Norwegian, and I will color myself surprised by anyone who hasn't yet understood that Norway simply is the best place in the world, and quite the global superpower if I'd say so myself. I will not expect all you simpletons from such hellish places to understand what you're missing out on, so I will keep my resentment on the inside while rolling my eyes figuratively.
Well as long as you love Swedes we're good.

;)

I grew up in college towns across the United States, which means I overanalyze things, studied French even though Spanish would have been far more practical, and thought I could make a living in the arts.

Best,

Geoff

Last edited:
Apparently college has changed a great deal since I went there.
I'm not talking about college itself, although I did go to college. I'm referring to growing up in neighborhoods where most of the parents are teachers, many with advanced degrees. It's a noticeably different culture than most of the other communities in the surrounding areas.

Best,

Geoff

Top Bottom