What's new

Where are you from? And what is your stereotype?

Only if the first and last letters of the last word are vowels. Otherwise you run the risk of it being fun.
Ah so that's the rule. Meine Freunde sagen immer JaaaAaa? :emoji_grin:

USA. The kind of American who sits astride an era of good manners and one of outwardly coarse diffidence. To those outside our borders, a barrage of stories might mischaracterize millions of people as something we're not, not necessarily.

I'm not going to be defined by a stereotype, but show people across this globe what we can be. I'm also listening to all of you, and letting the good soak in. All of you who speak English as a second language. Thank you. Since I was a kid, I've been listening.

And thanks for asking.

USA. The kind of American who sits astride an era of good manners and one of outwardly coarse diffidence. To those outside our borders, a barrage of stories might mischaracterize millions of people as something we're not, not necessarily.

I'm not going to be defined by a stereotype, but show people across this globe what we can be. I'm also listening to all of you, and letting the good soak in. All of you who speak English as a second language. Thank you. Since I was a kid, I've been listening.

And thanks for asking.
What a nice and kind post in a thread full of silliness.

I’m from the suburbs of Detroit. So, to anyone outside of Michigan I am someone who - A. Knows Eminem and - B. Lives in a place more dangerous than a war zone.

I try to clarify that I’m in the burbs, and that also Detroit is just like many cities in this country, but no one listens. So I rob them, hop in my Ford, put on some Motown and head over to Eminem’s where we watch old Pistons (Bad Boys era) games in his home theater.

Top Bottom