What's new

Where’s my SF WL discounts?

Just got, and it contained something I wishlisted this morning. So that means they're probably doing the code generation and mail merging all fairly sequentially and in batches.

Haven’t gotten it yet. And I realized last night I wasn’t on the email list. I fixed it, but not sure if it took.

Nothing yet, but I know it will come or I will email them. I mean they want our money just as much as we want their products.

Havent got mine but a new advertising one (so I am on the mailing list), unsubscribed and gone, whats enough is enough, and enough good other libs out there without all this b...

Last year I didnt get it because I wasnt on the email list. So I made sure I signed up. I still didnt get one this year. I'm starting to feel like there's going to be permanent coal in my stocking

Have you contacted their customer support?
I have written to support@... which dont work anymore and must say: not worth it for me (I was just interested in one of the small libs, normally spitfire audio is not my budget anyway and there are lots of alternatives to this lib), I have followed the rules exactly, if they want to sell something to me, fine, if not, I am fine too. I am not willing to waste my time with all that "how to open a support ticket with this comapny now" for a sale action. I was mainly annoyed that I get another advertising email instead of the one I am waiting now for two days.....

I have written to support@... which dont work anymore and must say: not worth it for me (I was just interested in one of the small libs, normally spitfire audio is not my budget anyway and there are lots of alternatives to this lib), I have followed the rules exactly, if they want to sell something to me, fine, if not, I am fine too. I am not willing to waste my time with all that "how to open a support ticket with this comapny now" for a sale action. I was mainly annoyed that I get another advertising email instead of the one I am waiting now for two days.....
Spitfire support are off till tomorrow in the long thread they said it doesn’t matter if you didn’t get the email they would sort it out when they were back the sale runs to the 31st so plenty of time

Top Bottom