What's new

Where’s my SF WL discounts?

nas

I didn't get anything this year or last year... even though I had just purchased some new libraries last month. For all the hype surrounding this event, it's unfortunate that they haven't fully gotten the system working efficiently and some people are left out.

Oh well... with the money I had set aside for SF purchases from the wish list, I ended up purchasing from other developers instead.

Zoot_Rollo

Throbbing Member
Oh well, indeed.

Moving on.

Glad i jumped on the Studio Brass Pro deal.

Blends beautifully with VSL and HWBD.

Eyes on Audiobro and Strezov for my future strings.

Things happen for a reason.

dzilizzi

I know nothing
Well, I opened a support ticket. I’m going to give them one more chance before I write them off. Last year, I also didn’t get an email and sent in a ticket. They never got back to me, even just to say the products you have on your list are not discounted this year.

But I know everything is discounted this year, so let’s see what they do.

Zoot_Rollo

Throbbing Member
Well, I opened a support ticket. I’m going to give them one more chance before I write them off. Last year, I also didn’t get an email and sent in a ticket. They never got back to me, even just to say the products you have on your list are not discounted this year.

But I know everything is discounted this year, so let’s see what they do.

I opened one yesterday.

But not counting on anything.

Feeling a little relieved, actually, as i was still hesitant with my Spitfire selections.

Especially since it changed every hour.

If they come through on the 27th, i'll grab Tundra and call it a day.

Eyes toward LASS 3 and the OT announcement.

dzilizzi

I know nothing
I opened one yesterday.

But not counting on anything.

Feeling a little relieved, actually, as i was still hesitant with my Spitfire selections.

Especially since it changed every hour.

If they come through on the 27th, i'll grab Tundra and call it a day.

Eyes toward LASS 3 and the OT announcement.
I’m actually done I think, if they don’t get back to me. Though maybe they will be the next one to have a big NI sale and I’ll have saved myself a whole bunch of money not buying.

JPQ

Oh well, indeed.

Moving on.

Glad i jumped on the Studio Brass Pro deal.

Blends beautifully with VSL and HWBD.

Eyes on Audiobro and Strezov for my future strings.

Things happen for a reason.
Nice hear makes me think if other studio recorded blends as well. i think they have

ps. i have same problemwhat topic starter has.

ka00

I wonder if they were serious when they said you had to be a good composer to receive it (ha ha, he he) because I didn’t get the email.

Anyway, I bought LASS instead. And I think I’m done buying libraries until 2020. It’s reached self-destructive levels for me. Time to make some music.

Mucusman

Enthusiastic hobbyist
I never received one (though I did last year).

The thing is that they didn't have to go through all the wishlist hoopla and could have just reduced prices on all their qualifying libraries -- no hassle, all straightforward. But I guess they are trying to create that sense of "scarcity" that they believe (maybe accurately?) drives people to make purchases.

Xilef

I also didn't get my mail.. contacted support.. no answer. Does anyone know how long the sale is going?

ka00

Maybe put that sentence in your signature so people can hold you accountable next time you ask about a library you want to buy. ;)
Good idea. I've spent just over a year buying orchestral sample libraries, and some days I feel like Richard Pryor in Brewster's Millions trying to win that bet by spending all his money with no actual assets to show for it.

kgdrum

Spitfire will take care of people who didn’t get their email w/ the codes.
This happened to me 2 years ago,I contacted support and they straightened it out,immediately.
The negativity on these threads helps me understand why Christian & other developers avoid VI-C.
Peoples level of anger & entitlement with what should be a fun event totally baffles me.
Why wouldn’t Spitfire like to see all of their customers happy?

Top Bottom