What's new

What's the Deal With Cinematic Studio Series Libraries?

ChrisSiuMusic

Hey friends! For those of you on the fence about this developer and whether or not you think the libraries are worth the investment, I put together a super short video demoing the patches so you can decide for yourself. In case you're curious, the strings and woodwinds are my go-to, while for brass I turn to CineBrass first, and if I can't get the control I'm looking for, then CSB comes into play. Enjoy!

Yes, great line of libraries. Thanks for the video.

But, still no updates for CSS,CSSS, CSW, and CSB , hopefully they will be out this year, we might also see CSP this year if we are lucky.

Thank you so much for this video demo!
It confirms what I thought about these libraries.
They sound very beautiful, very filmic.
I think at least CSB will be my first brass library. I don't want to spend too much on these instruments at the moment and they're very convincing to me.
CSS and CSSS just add up to the difficulty of the choice of a (several, a lot of...) string libraries. 😂

Thank you so much for this video demo!
It confirms what I thought about these libraries.
They sound very beautiful, very filmic.
I think at least CSB will be my first brass library. I don't want to spend too much on these instruments at the moment and they're very convincing to me.
CSS and CSSS just add up to the difficulty of the choice of a (several, a lot of...) string libraries. 😂
Great choice!

Hey friends! For those of you on the fence about this developer and whether or not you think the libraries are worth the investment, I put together a super short video demoing the patches so you can decide for yourself. In case you're curious, the strings and woodwinds are my go-to, while for brass I turn to CineBrass first, and if I can't get the control I'm looking for, then CSB comes into play. Enjoy!

Didn’t you use Berlin Woodwinds? You prefer CSW now?

Anyone knows how long it takes for the Cinematic Studio Series support to answer? I wrote to them two days ago, and still haven't gotten a answer yet. I'm afraid I'm gonna miss the Black Friday deal. 🙁

Anyone knows how long it takes for the Cinematic Studio Series support to answer? I wrote to them two days ago, and still haven't gotten a answer yet. I'm afraid I'm gonna miss the Black Friday deal. 🙁
It can take a few days. I'd imagine they get a LOT of emails around this time, and it's generally only one or two people handling support.
They'll look after you though.

Top Bottom