What's new

What's on your Spitfire Christmas Wish List?

Just a heads up...

Anyone who put the Bernard Herrmann library on their wish list but was still undecided - as of this morning , the library is on promo with 30% off.....but the wish list discount code of 40% still works too , so it brings it down to £188.40 !

I couldn’t resist
And with the added bonus of feeling that you did something slightly naughty, this must be absolutely awesome. I didn't have BHCT on my list, though, but I ended up getting Orchestral Swarm, after perusing several walkthroughs of it and Tundra. I hadn't planned on getting either, but the peer pressure of this place combined with Spitfire's clever marketing was just too much... :shocked:

I'm all about buying the new most playable stuff only, and now I'm contemplating getting Herrmann full of longs and shorts. :rolleyes: :roflmao:

Just a heads up...

Anyone who put the Bernard Herrmann library on their wish list but was still undecided - as of this morning , the library is on promo with 30% off.....but the wish list discount code of 40% still works too , so it brings it down to £188.40 !

I couldn’t resist
Good spot - but it looks like I was too slow - my 40% wish list code has now expired.

Just a heads up...

I couldn’t resist
Well, now I'm wishing it was on my list as well.....

How's the choir?
So far so good. Still getting used to the workflow using the Spitfire plug-in, which I've only previously used for the Labs and the full version is quite a bit more complex. I do wish they made a standalone version of the plugin, since I like to noodle about without opening the DAW.

My codes still work....sadly....it will never end.....but not in combination with a collection which also worked before.
But from the 4 codes i still have there would be just one i would like on top now. SpitfireSoloStrings.
Nah´, it´s really enough for now.
Sadly (as usual) a lot of others also expanded their deadline. The same procedure as every year.
Some others also seems to had not planned double discounts which doesn´t work now anymore.

Last edited:
If someone out there still have the code for BHCT and decided not to use it, I would be very happy to get the code from you, thanks. :)
the codes are no longer active, to my knowledge. If you really want it though, you could get it at the 30% off price.

Top Bottom