What's new

What's on your Spitfire Christmas Wish List?

Quite surprised that the codes are still working, but I think I am done. Bought eDNA Earth, Kinematik, BDT, and Albions. I think I will just leave my EVO bundle in the cart for now...

Jeez, the codes still work, I thought I was safe. What now? I was resisting for so long...
They are probably giving a little extra time to allow for the problems they had. I think there may be still some people who didn't get codes? I thought I saw that somewhere.

I finally heard back yesterday from support for my ticket from a few days ago. As I understand it, they’ve been incredibly busy with support tickets.

Jack asked me what products I’d put in my wish list and said he’d send me codes and that there’d be extra time to use them! I haven’t had a reply back with codes but he did message me at the end of the working day yesterday.

Settled for the Humble Union Chapel Organ!

Wanted to stay small this year :)

Nothing humble about that.....I absolutely love the Union Chapel Organ library

Although I had a few items on my wish list , I went for Aluphone and Studio Strings Professional to go with the Studio Brass Professional library I purchased on promo the other day.

Looking forward to completing the set with Studio Woodwinds this year

Last edited:
Just a heads up...

Anyone who put the Bernard Herrmann library on their wish list but was still undecided - as of this morning , the library is on promo with 30% off.....but the wish list discount code of 40% still works too , so it brings it down to £188.40 !

I couldn’t resist

Just a heads up...

Anyone who put the Bernard Herrmann library on their wish list but was still undecided - as of this morning , the library is on promo with 30% off.....but the wish list discount code of 40% still works too , so it brings it down to £188.40 !

I couldn’t resist

I wished you didn´t said that....

Just a heads up...

I couldn’t resist

Oh man, anyone want to PM an unused code?

Top Bottom