What's new

What's on your Spitfire Christmas Wish List?

Hopefully that's the reason for the delay, for last minute wishlist. I added solo strings

i quite like Solo Strings from the many videos i've seen.

a few complaints floating about, but hey - it's all slight of hand...

an illusion.

i quite like Solo Strings from the many videos i've seen.

a few complaints floating about, but hey - it's all slight of hand...

an illusion.

Complaints eh... I haven't watched or listen to the demos. Just came across some solo strings music playing beautifully

and realized spitfire have solo strings. Eh if it's a good discount why not

Lithium-ion batteries not included."
Kind of amuses me to think of what we would have thought of the Spitfire Audio wish list when we were kids, if it could have been explained to us back then. A bunch of folks excited to make an electronic money transfer in order to be able to download HUGE bunches of 1's and 0's. Nothing tangible to unwrap. And, we think those 1's and 0's are better than getting toys. ;)
All it takes a computer thousands of times more powerful than all the computers in the world put together (when we were kids). Sitting on the top of your desk, or possibly even tucked under your arm. Did I ever tell you how good I was with a slide rule?

"Lithium-ion batteries not included!"

Well I had only subbed to their LABS notifications until tonight when i just turned them all on. Hopefully that doesn't disqualify me :s

i would be shocked if it disqualified you.

i didn't see the thing about subscribing until yesterday, and quickly checked all the boxes.

I think you just have to be subscribed as that’s how they send out the discount codes (and we’re now in a post-GDPR world and all), so you probably shouldn’t worry if you subscribed after the cutoff for the wish list.

Top Bottom