What's new

What's on your Spitfire Christmas Wish List?

jbuhler

How's the choir?
So far so good. Still getting used to the workflow using the Spitfire plug-in, which I've only previously used for the Labs and the full version is quite a bit more complex. I do wish they made a standalone version of the plugin, since I like to noodle about without opening the DAW.

Cinebient

My codes still work....sadly....it will never end.....but not in combination with a collection which also worked before.
But from the 4 codes i still have there would be just one i would like on top now. SpitfireSoloStrings.
Nah´, it´s really enough for now.
Sadly (as usual) a lot of others also expanded their deadline. The same procedure as every year.
Some others also seems to had not planned double discounts which doesn´t work now anymore.

Last edited:

whiskers

Perpetual student
If someone out there still have the code for BHCT and decided not to use it, I would be very happy to get the code from you, thanks. :)
the codes are no longer active, to my knowledge. If you really want it though, you could get it at the 30% off price.

jbuhler

On my last two downloads here for Spitfire. Albion V and BHCT. :)

I want to buy whoever came up with the Spitfire installer a drink. So much better than Continuata
These days it really is remarkably transparent downloading from SF. OT on the other hand is almost always a nightmare, not just because they use Continuata—I download lots through them without incident—but because OT somehow configures their Continuata downloads in a way that is not intuitive and you can easily end up with your library a complete jumbled mess.

Kony

Bad ape
These days it really is remarkably transparent downloading from SF. OT on the other hand is almost always a nightmare, not just because they use Continuata—I download lots through them without incident—but because OT somehow configures their Continuata downloads in a way that is not intuitive and you can easily end up with your library a complete jumbled mess.
Agree about OT downloads - I recently discovered completed duplicate files for Ark 3 in my Windows Pictures folder! I have no idea how they got there :confused:

DavidY

Just tried my unused codes. They are still working.
My Bernard Herrmann code definitely came up as expired when I tried it earlier (as I mentioned), and it still does when I looked just now.

However I tried a code for a different product and I was surprised to find it doesn't say expired.

Maybe they killed off the BHCT codes (to close the loophole on the combined 30% & 40% discount) but left the others working beyond the deadline as people had been having problems getting the codes emailed out?

stfciu

Got BHCT as the only one (the most desired one) but tried just of curiosity if the wish list code due to the technical issues is additive to existing highlight :) I'll just say that might have been the biggest sale of all time :geek:

Top Bottom