What's new

What's on your Spitfire Christmas Wish List?

dzilizzi

I just hang around pretending I know something
I'm kind of glad I ran out of codes. And I'm glad I didn't put BHCT on my list this time. Because with all that discusssion, I would have bought it. But I have my orchestra and soloists, and some drama to go with it all. Now I just have to figure out where to put them and how am I going to feed them all? o_O Oh, wait, they are virtual, they eat RAM. ;)

I will start saving up for next year now.....:faint:

whiskers

Perpetual student
I'm kind of glad I ran out of codes. And I'm glad I didn't put BHCT on my list this time. Because with all that discusssion, I would have bought it. But I have my orchestra and soloists, and some drama to go with it all. Now I just have to figure out where to put them and how am I going to feed them all? o_O Oh, wait, they are virtual, they eat RAM. ;)

I will start saving up for next year now.....:faint:
Buena suerte!

Wally Garten

Waffled horribly -- I had already spent quite a bit on Black Friday -- but finally pulled the trigger on LCO, SASS, and Andy Findon. I have a plan for them, but this purchase may have been the one to break me of new buying for a while. Thinking the front part of the new year will be a "use what you have" exercise. (With a single possible exception on grace for whatever ProjectSam is up to. Because... well, you know.)

whiskers

Perpetual student
Waffled horribly -- I had already spent quite a bit on Black Friday -- but finally pulled the trigger on LCO, SASS, and Andy Findon. I have a plan for them, but this purchase may have been the one to break me of new buying for a while. Thinking the front part of the new year will be a "use what you have" exercise. (With a single possible exception on grace for whatever ProjectSam is up to. Because... well, you know.)
Let me know how the kitbag is!

arznable

Quite surprised that the codes are still working, but I think I am done. Bought eDNA Earth, Kinematik, BDT, and Albions. I think I will just leave my EVO bundle in the cart for now...

dzilizzi

I just hang around pretending I know something
Jeez, the codes still work, I thought I was safe. What now? I was resisting for so long...
They are probably giving a little extra time to allow for the problems they had. I think there may be still some people who didn't get codes? I thought I saw that somewhere.

Top Bottom