What's new

What's on your Spitfire Christmas Wish List?

I just got mine:
OLAFUR ARNALDS CHAMBER EVOLUTIONS 40% off.

Thank You Spitfire ;)

now I have to scrape up the $$

Chamber sounds better, to me, and Solo Strings is recorded in the same room as Chamber Strings, not Studio Strings.

Just realising this.

Side by side, OOTB, Chamber is more welcoming - Studio is drier.

I am used to VSL and Hein.

So Studio may suit me better (Chamber more restrictive), but may take Solo out of the running.

Unless i go both ways.

(!)

I did just commit to Studio Brass.

Actually, i am a little tiny tad disappointed about the mentioned discount amounts.. (still very nice, don't get me wrong!)
But mentioning "thermonuclear" and "rewarded handsomely" makes you think bigger/epic/awesome/mega/rodney like discounts...
I noticed the current mentioned discounts are very similar to Black friday (only 5 percent higher on collections e.g.).

Still awaiting the mail though..... :) (i surely will buy some)

Actually, i am a little tiny tad disappointed about the mentioned discount amounts.. (still very nice, don't get me wrong!)
But mentioning "thermonuclear" and "rewarded handsomely" makes you think bigger/epic/awesome/mega/rodney like discounts...
I noticed the current mentioned discounts are very similar to Black friday (only 5 percent higher).

Still awaiting the mail though..... :) (i surely will buy some)
Yea... I guess we are spoiled by 8dio.
They really dig super deep and don't throw around a ton of huge words and make massive fuzz around it.
"Here's your advent calender with deals, go figure!"

Those are very good deals by Spitfire, but not "thermonuclear" or so...

Top Bottom