What's new

SAURON - The DAW All Media Composers Must Learn???

Good news for a dreary Friday morning. Dev/composer duel role on a forum must be a difficult line to straddle.

I don't know what happened, and I don't want to know, I'm just happy that one of the most knowledgeable, skilled and experienced people in this sector (re)joined.

Welcome back Christian.

I bet that conversation between the three of you would have been very interesting indeed to a fly on the wall. :)

I'm glad to see you back here Christian!
btw it was really nice meeting you & chatting when you had the Spitfire event in NYC a few months ago.

*On a side note as a fellow Parliament Funkadelic fan did you ever find and listen to the Bill Laswell produced cd:
Funkcronomicon ?

Amazon product ASIN B00GKCEDT6
Best regards
Kenny

Last edited:
Yay!

Your content is both inspiring and enlightening/educational, especially to noobs like myself. Glad to have you here (again)!

It's good to see you back on here, Christian. :)

I regularly watch your excellent videos, but the way YouTube's comment system works mean there are now 200 individual sets of comments to look at, with no doubt more to come.

Someone may make some really interesting comment today on video 182 (whichever one that is) but I'll probably never read it if it's a video I've already watched.

I find a linear forum thread such as this one is a rather easier way to keep track of comments than trying to keep up with everything on Youtube.

Top Bottom