What's new

What is your favourite band right now?

Like The Killers too. Also the Eels. And then there is a Swiss pop band that I do like, probably mainly for nostalgic reasons:

@jononotbono this band sound great! Haven’t heard them before.

As for me I’m going back and forth through the same group of my favourites all the time (mixed with all the amazing composers and my fav scores ofc): I’m a huge fan of Sting, Toto, Dream Theater, U2, Bon Jovi, Coldplay, Springsteen, Pink Floyd, Gilmour & Waters solo stuff, + some newer artists that really impressed me are Plini and David Maxim Micic ... and the list goes on and on...

but my number one at all times are the mighty Van Halen! 🙌

Can't stop listening to Caravan Palace. It's been a long time since I was in love with a band. If I was 16 I would probably get a tattoo of them on my tits and cover my walls with posters of them. Instead of my future self spending my money on sample libraries. :laugh:

Loving this...

What band are you loving at the minute? New, New to you, old, who cares...

This is great. Not sure how they do things but this doesn't sound like a 'band' more than Daft punk sound like a band. Never mind. I love me some Electro swing. I'm surprised the style never got more mainstream as it does have this happy catchy vibe to it, along with some dance-able beats.
Remember the Doop song? That's a whopping 26 years old now, and essentially the same thing, minus the vocals.

Well that was cool.

That venue, which is over a hundred years old and something of a Toronto institution, seats just under a thousand people. People who were present say that the video accurately reflects what happened. The videos from that show, including the duet with Toronto singer Daniel Caesar, show remarkable chemistry.

83152149_2709448932474576_3667853687977410560_n.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom