What's new

What is going on in Europe? Facebook is down, Whatsapp is down and other social mediums....

The majority of Germans do not like this anti-press against the British. The majority of Germans support the British when it comes to Brexit. Maybe it has something to do with it?

No one cares about the Brexit over here, and we had problems with Facebook. It was reported in the media that Facebook was experiencing problems. But it's fixed here.

Facebook down was a tragedy here. I had to call a good friend, and go to the movie's with her. A strange night, with no funny memes to comment. And would you believe? There is still a world, out there!

Paolo
But it is strange ...., when I look what is going around in Europe.... .
The EU, what never was voted, is more a criminal organization like the Italian Mafia ..... . :)

The majority of Germans do not like this anti-press against the British. The majority of Germans support the British when it comes to Brexit. Maybe it has something to do with it?
It is interesting that you consider 30% of Germans in favor of Brexit against 60% against it (leaving 10% undecided) as “a majority of Germany” ... and you have to consider that probably some of those 30% are just fed up with the ongoing bargaining and wouldn’t have been for a Brexit before the vote happened ...
Isn’t it good to have representative polls against fake news sometimes? :)
https://www.google.de/amp/www.spieg...utsche-brexit-befuerworter-a-1257386-amp.html

Last edited:
I recommend Knobivital..really good against stress.
07748569_g.jpg

But it is strange ...., when I look what is going around in Europe.... .
The EU, what never was voted, is more a criminal organization like the Italian Mafia ..... . :)
... where is that facespalm icon ...! Oh my god, Gunther! You just mix up a whole lot of things ... there are of course things that can be criticized about the EU, as there is much to criticize about any government on the world. We are certainly far from a fair society and politics and major corporations as well as the selfishness of individuals are responsible for all of that. But comparing the EU to the mafia? Where do you get your news from? Alex Jones?

... Maybe you can bare Gunthers BS a bit better with Knobi Vital, but you get a terrible breath from it!

Sometimes I feel you are taking everything either too serious or just literally which can make your life unnecessarily less enjoyable. I don´t know you good or in real life so I might be wrong, so its just a guess and my impression..

I recommend Knobivital..really good against stress.

Sometimes I feel you are taking everything either too serious or just literally which makes your life unnecessarily less enjoyable. I don´t know you good or in real life so I might be wrong, so its just a guess and my impression..

I was just about to ask whether it actually works, because I never heard of it... I too can't detect irony :(.

I was just about to ask whether it actually works, because I never heard of it... I too can't detect irony :(.

Its not easy sometimes for sure..though..one thing is of an advantage and not everybody has that: Not to get to hyper about trivial things (regardless on a music forum or in real life)..everybody has opinions these days, there are people who believe in their chemtrail theory, or that Krombacher beer is made of Alien technology...however it is an art to accept other peoples opinion though you need not to like it for sure. :rofl::shocked:I repulsive myself and I wish everyone a nice rest of the weekend.

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel you are taking everything either too serious or just literally which can make your life unnecessarily less enjoyable. I don´t know you good or in real life so I might be wrong, so its just a guess and my impression..
Maybe, but maybe it is more of a problem, when people posting stuff like that get ignored and allowed to spread nonsense without being challenged at all.
I can totally take things not serious. But it depends on the topic a little ... I leave it to everyone else to decide what they think is true ... Gunthers assumption about the majority of German people or a poll by "Der Spiegel" ...

Top Bottom