What is going on in Europe? Facebook is down, Whatsapp is down and other social mediums....

Discussion in 'OFF-TOPICS - General Musings' started by germancomponist, Mar 13, 2019.

1. germancomponist

germancomponist Senior Member

Jul 11, 2007
    Germany
    No function at all. What is happening?

2. Robo Rivard

Robo Rivard Senior Member

May 11, 2016
    Québec
    I had problems here in Canada two or three hours ago, but now it's fine.

germancomponist likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    germancomponist

Jul 11, 2007
    Germany
    Here in Germany, nothing works. ...

4. OP
    OP
    germancomponist

Jul 11, 2007
    Germany
    The majority of Germans do not like this anti-press against the British. The majority of Germans support the British when it comes to Brexit. Maybe it has something to do with it?

5. Robo Rivard

Robo Rivard Senior Member

May 11, 2016
    Québec
    No one cares about the Brexit over here, and we had problems with Facebook. It was reported in the media that Facebook was experiencing problems. But it's fixed here.

6. OP
    OP
    germancomponist

Jul 11, 2007
    Germany
    Facebook and Whatsapp ist not working here ...

7. dzilizzi

dzilizzi I know nothing

Feb 27, 2017
    Somewhere near Los Angeles
    Hmm. Just checked and it is down for me. Ddos maybe?

Edit: I'm in California

8. ptram

ptram Senior Member

Nov 30, 2013
    Facebook down was a tragedy here. I had to call a good friend, and go to the movie's with her. A strange night, with no funny memes to comment. And would you believe? There is still a world, out there!

Paolo

Fredeke, Studio E, bryla and 5 others like this.
  9. OP
    OP
    germancomponist

Jul 11, 2007
    Germany
    But it is strange ...., when I look what is going around in Europe.... .
    The EU, what never was voted, is more a criminal organization like the Italian Mafia ..... . :)

10. MartinH.

MartinH. Senior Member

Jun 16, 2018
    Whatsapp belongs to facebook, no big surprise when they're down in sync. Just chill, it's gonna be fine...

michelsimons likes this.
  11. FriFlo

FriFlo Senior Member

Jun 13, 2011
    It is interesting that you consider 30% of Germans in favor of Brexit against 60% against it (leaving 10% undecided) as “a majority of Germany” ... and you have to consider that probably some of those 30% are just fed up with the ongoing bargaining and wouldn’t have been for a Brexit before the vote happened ...
    Isn’t it good to have representative polls against fake news sometimes? :)
    https://www.google.de/amp/www.spieg...utsche-brexit-befuerworter-a-1257386-amp.html

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    MartinH. likes this.
  12. AlexanderSchiborr

AlexanderSchiborr Senior Member

May 1, 2014
    I recommend Knobivital..really good against stress.
    [​IMG]

michelsimons and Quasar like this.
  13. FriFlo

FriFlo Senior Member

Jun 13, 2011
    ... where is that facespalm icon ...! Oh my god, Gunther! You just mix up a whole lot of things ... there are of course things that can be criticized about the EU, as there is much to criticize about any government on the world. We are certainly far from a fair society and politics and major corporations as well as the selfishness of individuals are responsible for all of that. But comparing the EU to the mafia? Where do you get your news from? Alex Jones?

14. thereus

thereus Active Member

Jan 18, 2017
  15. FriFlo

FriFlo Senior Member

Jun 13, 2011
    ... Maybe you can bare Gunthers BS a bit better with Knobi Vital, but you get a terrible breath from it!

16. AlexanderSchiborr

May 1, 2014
    Sometimes I feel you are taking everything either too serious or just literally which can make your life unnecessarily less enjoyable. I don´t know you good or in real life so I might be wrong, so its just a guess and my impression..

17. MartinH.

MartinH. Senior Member

Jun 16, 2018
    I was just about to ask whether it actually works, because I never heard of it... I too can't detect irony :(.

AlexanderSchiborr likes this.
  18. AlexanderSchiborr

May 1, 2014
    Its not easy sometimes for sure..though..one thing is of an advantage and not everybody has that: Not to get to hyper about trivial things (regardless on a music forum or in real life)..everybody has opinions these days, there are people who believe in their chemtrail theory, or that Krombacher beer is made of Alien technology...however it is an art to accept other peoples opinion though you need not to like it for sure. :rofl::shocked:I repulsive myself and I wish everyone a nice rest of the weekend.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019
    MartinH. likes this.
  19. Cinebient

Cinebient Active Member

Dec 7, 2014
    I could happy live without all of them:)

20. FriFlo

FriFlo Senior Member

Jun 13, 2011
    Maybe, but maybe it is more of a problem, when people posting stuff like that get ignored and allowed to spread nonsense without being challenged at all.
    I can totally take things not serious. But it depends on the topic a little ... I leave it to everyone else to decide what they think is true ... Gunthers assumption about the majority of German people or a poll by "Der Spiegel" ...

germancomponist and Harzmusic like this.