What's new

What does SINE stand for please

It could very well be a backronym. Or a lackronym (or word that looks like an acronym but isn’t).

I would guess it’s this:
Sampled Instrument Network Engine.

Or maybe:
Spermatorrhoea Ichthyoacanthotoxism Novercaphobic Eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious
🤔

Spermatorrhoea Ichthyoacanthotoxism Novercaphobic Eellogofusciouhipoppokunurious

Tsssk, @Zedcars there is only one 'L' in that last word and the use of an adjective at the end of that phrase is nonsensical...I mean call me old school, but it's as bad as starting the answer to a question with the word 'so'....so there.

Tsssk, @Zedcars there is only one 'L' in that last word and the use of an adjective at the end of that phrase is nonsensical...I mean call me old school, but it's as bad as starting the answer to a question with the word 'so'....so there.
Damn, always making that mistake! :roflmao:

Duly noted. :2thumbs:

Actually Socially Inept Nerd Entertainer would be better. I think that's going on my Passport.

Please do keep the hilarious speculations coming. Meanwhile I have another speculation that their software is going through the names of waveforms. In the fifth episode of "making of" they refer to their sample audio workstation (SAW) software that they are using you edit sample sessions. I think they also mentioned that in their NAMM event a while ago.

So if SAW is their sample editing software and SINE is their sample player, then maybe Junkie XL really wasn't joking about the triangle library 😁

Last edited:
Please do keep the hilarious speculations coming. Meanwhile I have another speciation that their software is going through the names of waveforms. In the fifth episode of "making of" they refer to their sample audio workstation (SAW) software that they are using you edit sample sessions. I think they also mentioned that in their NAMM event a while ago.

So if SAW is their sample editing software and SINE is their sample player, then maybe Junkie XL really wasn't joking about the triangle library 😁
Guess you got it square right.

Top Bottom