What's new

What did you buy from Spitfire's Wishlist?

Thanks for the reply. I will make cinematic film.TV stuff. Do you feel that it would be also suited for this as well?

From my point of view i would say yes but beware that i am not a pro making a living from it. I am just a (serious)hobbyist with sometimes little commercial projects not worth a mention.
So others here might be better to ask. But i know what i like and what i personally can imagine and want to hear, so i say yes.

From my point of view i would say yes but beware that i am not a pro making a living from it. I am just a (serious)hobbyist with sometimes little commercial projects not worth a mention.
So others here might be better to ask. But i know what i like and what i personally can imagine and want to hear, so i say yes.

Thank you very much for your honest reply.

He was a great fighter. Loved the fact that Gerry Cooney hit him below the belt three times, and Holmes still beat him handily.

Easton is also the home of a “pop” organist named Brad Swanson who was playing cocktail hour at his steady gig when I played Easton, Pa in the 70s :)

He was a great fighter. Loved the fact that Gerry Cooney hit him below the belt three times, and Holmes still beat him handily.

Sorry everyone for being so off topic, but one of the most amusing parts of that fight was how everyone played up Cooney beyond reason. He went stumbling around like a bum when Holmes knocked him down in the 2nd round (!) and ended up getting righteously beaten up.

That said, Cooney at that one point in time was fighting like a top contender (perhaps second only to Larry), so go figure.

Ah, the Spitfire Audio Wishlist was certainly eventful this year! I've been participating ever since I've purchased my very first library from them back in 2015. So I was quite disappointed when I didn't find any dinosaur eggs in my Christmas stocking.. During the next ten days and more, I could hear those familiar rustlings of the synthetic tail everywhere!

But in the end I've finally gotten the response from Customer Support and the discount code for eDNA Earth. As a huge fan of Stephenson Steam Band concept, I was greatly intrigued by this library especially since its last big update. Although Earth is certainly one of the most affordable Spitfire titles, the discount was most welcome to me - always with quite limited means. On the other hand, I've somehow managed to purchase twelve of their libraries so far and I can happily say I now have almost everything I've really wanted and needed from their incredible products. :)

Sorry for the stupid question, but what kind of deal you get if you put some products in a Whish List with Spitfire? they send you some kind of code ore something?

Sorry for the stupid question, but what kind of deal you get if you put some products in a Whish List with Spitfire? they send you some kind of code ore something?
Not a stupid question at all. This promotion ran in December. You create an account with Spitfire and add libraries that you want to a wishlist. After Christmas, Spitfire would email you special codes which would take 40% off of the price for single libraries or 30% off the price of collections. You then had a week to decide which of the items in your wishlist you would actually purchase.

Not a stupid question at all. This promotion ran in December. You create an account with Spitfire and add libraries that you want to a wishlist. After Christmas, Spitfire would email you special codes which would take 40% off of the price for single libraries or 30% off the price of collections. You then had a week to decide which of the items in your wishlist you would actually purchase.
Last year Spitfire ran a wish list sale in May as well, though I seem to recall the discounts were smaller, or maybe they only gave it on a limited number of items on your wish list.

Thank you so much Jt, so I guess I will just have to wait for a future sale :). Prices in this industry are high, I don’t discuss the reasons about it, i am pretty sure they need a lot of work to produce virtual instruments, I am just an amateur, my core is writing and directing movies, but in my field prices are lower (eg. premiere css comes with a subscription). For what I saw seems that the East West subscription is the fairest way to enter in this world. But I like so much Spitfire :) they look so cool

Top Bottom