What's new

What did you buy from Spitfire's Wishlist?

Tried loading his patches but it said my Kontakt was too old even though I’m on the latest version of 5, unless he’s on Kontakt 6?
He’s probably on 6. Also note that I tried loading the patches but they won’t work in the pro edition (Technically a different library).

Order summary

Olafur Arnalds Evolutions
PP017 Evo Grid 1
PP020 Evo Grid 2
PP021 Evo Grid 3
PP025 Evo Grid 4
Olafur Arnalds Chamber Evolutions
Spitfire Symphonic Strings Evolutions
Albion V Tundra
Spitfire Solo Strings
Andy Findon Kit Bag
Grand Cimbalom
Total $don't tell my wife

I had Symphonic Woodwinds on there, but decided at the last minute to hold out for Berlin WW.

In any case, I'm glad it's over. Time to stop obsessively researching and start to put all these amazing tools to work!

Order summary

Olafur Arnalds Evolutions
PP017 Evo Grid 1
PP020 Evo Grid 2
PP021 Evo Grid 3
PP025 Evo Grid 4
Spitfire Symphonic Strings Evolutions
Albion V Tundra
Spitfire Solo Strings
Andy Findon Kit Bag
Grand Cimbalom
Total $don't tell my wife

I had Symphonic Woodwinds on there, but decided at the last minute to hold out for Berlin WW.

In any case, I'm glad it's over. Time to stop obsessively researching and start to put all these amazing tools to work!

agreed, my brain is a little mushy from the last couple of months.

but what fun - great community.

part of me (99%) wants to add more.

EVO 2 and Orchestral Swarm

any comments on those 2.

OS looks really nice with the Short and Long reverb.

sweet.
I saved myself this problem. When they asked what products I had on my list, I only gave the the top three, thinking that they would later give me the rest. But they didn't. Which was good in that I don't have any more choices. :)

Update: been playing Bach fugues on the organ all day. To paraphrase Borat: “NICE!”

tenor.gif

They are complementary libraries to be honest but if I had to pick just one, it would be EWC all the way. One thing to keep in mind, if you do this for a living, is that Requiem has been around for quite a while and can be heard everywhere, while EWC is pretty fresh.

After this nice wishlist it might be all over the place :grin:
I don´t do it for a living, maybe some side projects if i have time but mainly for the joy of creating and experiment with these tools in an uncommon way.
After watching several videos and walktroughs of both i´m now sure it would def. the EWC. It just is so much more what i want from a choir and it is indeed quite the most unique choir plug-in i heard yet or saw. The epic in your face and phrase and word builders are there in masses.
It seems like with the HZ Strings the meanings are a bit love it or hate it like.
Oh, since i´m there, i´m sure it will work great together with the HZS and Albion V which are kind of a similar epic, mysterious and ethereal but not in your face things.
Now i wait until the last minute to decide. Still 1 1/2 days left......
Then i also think still about to upgrade straight away to StudioStringsPro....but just to get the close mics mainly....mmhhhh?

Just realised I put the wrong library in my wishlist. Was gonna put solo string. You think I can get a second chance on the christmasgift thing? Pliiis help!

I guess I won't get a code for solo string. wrote a support ticket but haven't heard anything. anyone got i answer during this weekend?

Nothing. I like Christian's channel, and Paul and the rest of them seem nice, but I can't get myself to buy their stuff. Too 'bespoke' for me maybe.

Just Studio Strings Core and the Skaila Kanga Harp. I had actually wanted the harp library for quite a while but could never quite justify the full price to myself, so really looking forward to playing around with it!

Geeeeezzz.....Missclicked. Well.

smc0242_portrait_productview.jpg

So, this year:
Alternative Solo Strings
LCO Strings
Hans Zimmer Strings
Eric Whitacre Choir
Union Chapel Organ

I saw someone posting he felt like he has robbed Spitfire Audio with all the nice discounts.

When I see all the spending from customers, I think the opposite. Spitfire Audio will empty your wallets and make a big deposit in their bank account...

I saw someone posting he felt like he has robbed Spitfire Audio with all the nice discounts.

When I see all the spending from customers, I think the opposite. Spitfire Audio will empty your wallets and make a big deposit in their bank account...

A big deposit ... to finance a great future library !
(That we’ll buy next year with a big discount ...)

A never ending story :shocked: ;) :)

Top Bottom