What's new

What did you buy from Spitfire's Wishlist?

Still downloadin Studio Strings Pro.

But i think the video is inaccurate with the difference between the Standard and Pro versions.

The Pro version adds divisi as well as mic positions.

From playing with Studio Brass Pro ($299), regardless of Strings divisi (which is great), the extra mic positions are well worth the Strings Pro $299 WL price.

The Studio Series is getting crapped on here and there, but i am exremely excited and pleased with my choice.

Even after sleeping on it.

Had to download Studio Strings Pro, BHCT, and OACT from my main office -

Ahhh,

i just checked my Remote Desktop, download complete.

Now for a quad espresso and 16 ounces of scalding Sumatra...

Spitfire weekend.

Spitfire Woodwinds Pro

and

Spitfire Studio Solo Strings.

Yes, please and thank you.

But i think the video is inaccurate with the difference between the Standard and Pro versions.

From playing with Studio Brass Pro ($299), regardless of Strings divisi (which is great), the extra mic positions are well worth the Strings Pro $299 WL price.

The Studio Series is getting crapped on here and there, but i am exremely excited and pleased with my choice.

Ahhh,

Spitfire weekend.

I think he's added a comment to say he missed that addition.
Totally happy with Studio purchase also, what people are hearing or wanting is beyond me. Beautiful.

Let us know what you think of BHCT, I can't put it down!

I had LCO on there, but I honestly feel like I'm bought out for now. The only thing that interested me in LCO were the sul tasto patches anyway, and I already love the one in BHCT (use it a LOT).

Ahhh,

Spitfire weekend.
I've been very impressed with the Studio Series, especially with the price points they have established. I didn't invest in Studio Strings, mostly because I have so many string libraries already, I feel pretty well covered. I will buy the Studio Brass Pro sometime in the next six months and almost certainly the woodwinds as well, assuming I hear enough in them as a supplement to the Symphony Winds. If the price point for the whole core bundle comes in where I think it will—under $600, probably closer to $550, if they want to be aggressive maybe even $500—it will be an obvious recommendation for a starter library.

From current Site …… :eek: mustuv ended long ago ?? :crying: Or they have some great toddy …. :rofl:

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL OF US AT SPITFIRE AUDIO!
you only have 2 days left to redeem your codes before they expire at 23:59 on 31st January 2018. Enjoy your new libraries!

Last edited:
Oh and then there is still the EWC waiting. I thought to go with the 8dio Requiem instead but that is a totally other thing.

They are complementary libraries to be honest but if I had to pick just one, it would be EWC all the way. One thing to keep in mind, if you do this for a living, is that Requiem has been around for quite a while and can be heard everywhere, while EWC is pretty fresh.

Top Bottom