What's new

What did you buy from Spitfire's Wishlist?

What strings do you have currently?
solo? Kirk Hunter and 8Dio - not the Century ones. but pretty much everything else strings....

I have HWS, but not the soloists. Truthfully my Wishlist had the Alternative Solo Strings, but the Core has the regular solo strings that have good reviews. And Core has two other things on my wish list. And buying the bundle comes out at about 44% off. So, it is a good deal.

solo? Kirk Hunter and 8Dio - not the Century ones. but pretty much everything else strings....

I have HWS, but not the soloists. Truthfully my Wishlist had the Alternative Solo Strings, but the Core has the regular solo strings that have good reviews. And Core has two other things on my wish list. And buying the bundle comes out at about 44% off. So, it is a good deal.

i went with LCO and ASS as a final hurrah.

thought about SF Solo, but i went with the Studio Series - i have the drier VSL and CH Solo Strings.

Glad to hear that some folks are still getting their codes today. I have not received mine yet although I did hear from Luke this morning so maybe tomorrow? It's been a long wait. :(
as you may have already heard, all individual items are 40% off, bundles are 30%. So maybe spend this time deciding what you want, if you haven't already. You still have 3 days, so you should be fine :)

Now, contemplating the solo strings: As I already have the Artisans, ASS will be cheap. Spitfire Solo Strings is tempting also, should I buy both? I wished I could trade BDT for ASS in the 2018 bundle, as I also like SStS very much, but don't think I will have any use for BDT.. Ah, decisions, decisions...

i went with LCO and ASS as a final hurrah.

thought about SF Solo, but i went with the Studio Series - i have the drier VSL and CH Solo Strings.
Okay... Ah, figured out ASS. Yeah, I wouldn't mind ASS, but if I get Core, I get Solo + Studio basic + BDT. So a good selection for a bit better of a deal. And? I have too much stuff now. I think I am saying no more. At least until the next NKS sale.... :) And maybe Soundiron Glass Beach.

I just bought Chamber Evolutions. I just love parts of the demos. It sounds like the type of thing you sneak into a score and really elevate the realism.

Top Bottom