What's new

What did you buy from Spitfire's Wishlist?

Nothing. Waited all day Christmas day to no avail and the same today. Has left somewhat of a sour taste to be honest. So the question is this : Should I just take my money over to Orchestral Tools instead ? If so, wait for the next (if it even happens again) sale ?

Don't know what to do now.

Well, it was disappointing to wake up Christmas and not get the goodies, I'm a spoiled child :P

I was looking at the Symphonic Orchestra Collection (Chamber Strings edition) but the downtime gave me time to look into other peoples thoughts on these sample libraries and now I'm conflicted; the reviews are fairly mixed when it comes to Spitfire Woodwinds which is where I'm looking to expand more into...

The SSO collection at an extra 30% off works out at £888 or £296/library (Brass, Chamber Strings, Woodwinds) if my calculations are correct ?

The other option is to forgo this Sale and invest in Berlin main series (more expensive but overall better reviews too)

So it's the choice between 3 Spitfire Libraries or 1 Berlin + maybe an exp (Or just wait for another OT sale)

Help ?!

Nothing. Waited all day Christmas day to no avail and the same today. Has left somewhat of a sour taste to be honest. So the question is this : Should I just take my money over to Orchestral Tools instead ? If so, wait for the next (if it even happens again) sale ?

Don't know what to do now.

Did you contact them? If not, "anyone needing codes to contact us through spitfireaudio.com/support"

Bought: OACE, OA Toolkit and North 7. Played with them together, in Maschine: big smile on my face.

Contemplating Spitfire Solo Strings and Studio Strings core. Or maybe even the 2018 Core collection, but I am not sure whether I will ever use BDT...
Debating on the OA stuff - let me know how you like it!

The thing about BDT - it's nice to just play, but the main reason I like it is because of textures. Which I feel like we could get from other libs. I'm also not sure if I like how it's laid out performance wise. Probably would get used to it though.

I did. Luke from Spitfire hooked me up with the codes and I went ahead with the purchase after all, You only live once after all.
That's somewhat reassuring... I opened a support ticket too yesterday but no codes yet. :scout:

I hope someone is still around the office since it's evening in London right now. ;) :)

Top Bottom