What's new

What did you buy from Spitfire's Wishlist?

I never received any gift email. I'm registered, put in my wish-list, It is now officially 12/26/18 (Eastern Standard Time).... I do something wrong? Anyone else in the same boat?

Just received my email! So hang in there if you haven't got yours yet!!

Picked up SCS, which was the one I really wanted. Will have to resist temptation of the others I threw on the list in case the discounts were higher that expected.

Thinking about the solo strings (I didn't expect a 40% discount on an already discounted library so soon after its release) and the alternative solo strings, letting go of phobos and the orchestral swarms. I'm visiting my family over Christmas, so I cannot download anything anyway. It gives me some more time to think about it.

I never received any gift email. I'm registered, put in my wish-list, It is now officially 12/26/18 (Eastern Standard Time).... I do something wrong? Anyone else in the same boat?
I finally sent an email to support, but they won’t be working until the 27th. So we will have to wait. Good to know I’m not the only one though.

Does anyone have the Andy Findon kit bags? I’m interested in the shakuhachi but can’t find enough samples to tell how nice it is compared to a few other I’m looking at.

Does anyone have the Andy Findon kit bags? I’m interested in the shakuhachi but can’t find enough samples to tell how nice it is compared to a few other I’m looking at.
I have it. I'm currently in a hotel room with no controller but if you sent me a midi file I could send it to you with the shakuhachi loaded as the instrument.

Did you check your communications profile for your account on SFA's site to make sure your email preferences are set to allow emails from SFA?

If you haven't done so already once you do you'll receive a confirmation email you need to respond to as well.

Then after that, in a bit, I'd recommend that you go back a recheck that they're all still checked. Mine somehow reverted back to unchecked at some point today after I checked them off earlier this morning.
Have emailed support as the emails with codes have all been sent now, but I did not receive one. As you said, my communications prefs had reverted back and I resolved that yesterday. So will have to try anf get support to sort me out now... oh well :)

Still nothing but i guess it will be the Choir. Sadly i need another extern SSD before. I wish there was a bit smaller version with just 3 mics.
However, it´s exact the kind of choir i really want. 40% less is a great deal for me and for the money saved i can get a good extern 1TB SSD on top.

Top Bottom