What's new

What did you buy from Spitfire's Wishlist?

this one:

smc0242_portrait_productview.jpg

let me know how it is!

i knew what i was getting into. i've watched all the videos on youtube. for the full price i would never have bought it, because the content is too little for the money (in my opinion). for example, other EVO-libraries have many more EVOs for the same money. but at 40% you can buy it.
and i was a little confused when i looked into the kontakt sample editor. if i have seen correctly, then all articulations of the "waves" are generated from the same samples. long, short, trem, vib, etc were not recorded separately, but processd with kontakt to produce different articulations from the same samples. but it works.

I am contemplating to do a thermonuclear purchase...:

Olafur collection - I definitely want (and will buy) the Chamber Evolutions, but the other two seem lovely too. Have been eyeing them for long, this might be the time to give in to the temptation.
North 7 Vintage keys. This one definitely. Also a long time wish. Watched a video again and listened to the presets... sold.
Spitfire Solo Strings: love the sound in the video's, and love the idea of blending them with OACE. The most expensive single item on my list. Have to think about it a bit more.
Spitfire Studio Strings. Again: really like the sound in the demo's and video's. Seems to be a good overall string library. Don't know for sure if it will work well with OACE and SStS though, as they were recorded in the big hall and the Studio Strings were not.
Chrysalis. Sold by the walkthrough, and relatively cheap.

Still a 1100+ euro's purchase, so I have to carefully consider. Planning to do an indie pop album with just Spitfire libs (and my voice)....

I have been away a days now, so not sure how it is working this year?

Should we automatically get codes for the products in our wishlist... because I have not received any and I certainly re-subbed to the emails last week :sick:

I have been away a days now, so not sure how it is working this year?

Should we automatically get codes for the products in our wishlist... because I have not received any and I certainly re-subbed to the emails last week :sick:
Did you check your communications profile for your account on SFA's site to make sure your email preferences are set to allow emails from SFA?

If you haven't done so already once you do you'll receive a confirmation email you need to respond to as well.

Then after that, in a bit, I'd recommend that you go back a recheck that they're all still checked. Mine somehow reverted back to unchecked at some point today after I checked them off earlier this morning.

Did you check your communications profile for your account on SFA's site to make sure your email preferences are set to allow emails from SFA?

If you haven't done so already once you do you'll receive a confirmation email you need to respond to as well.

Then after that, in a bit, I'd recommend that you go back a recheck that they're all still checked. Mine somehow reverted back to unchecked at some point today after I checked them off earlier this morning.

this?

comm.JPG

Top Bottom