What's new

What did you buy from Spitfire's Wishlist?

DavidY

I contacted support, but still haven't received my codes. Oh well.. maybe next year?
Try contacting them again? If you can catch someone online in a Chat session (assuming they're working today) that might be good?
I've had problems receiving emails from them before (although it might be my ISP who just block some emails without even putting them into SPAM folder for me to look at).

Cinebient

You know you want EWC, go for it! :D

Studio Strings Pro also provides ensemble, half and divisi samples. Totally worth it.
I have no space for any of these anyway. But yes, i doubt i can get the choir for such a good price in the next months.
I don´t think i need all the extras in the StudioStringsPro but i really miss the close mics. The tree mics comes with too much room for me for some user cases.
I already have StudioBrassCore and that´s enough and for sure i will get StudioWindsCore as well.
But especially with the Strings i really want that very close and dry sound (o.k. and the divisi might be very useful as well for me).
I could upgrade at any time but since i put both versions into the WL i could now upgrade also for 40% less that makes the same price as i had choosen the pro version with the 40% and so i even have both versions. Strange. So it always makes sense for me to buy the core version and then upgrade to the pro. So i get 2 versions for the same price and have always a light version at hand and "2" licenses as well.
My plug-in money is already gone but these offers are just too good to pass.
Together with the StudioBrassCore i bought on promo it would make a total of about €810.
And then i have to wait maybe another 2 months before i could use the SStPro and EWC since i would need a new extern 1TB (or 2) SSD on top (i´m already lurking for a Samsung T5 since i´m really happy with the T1 and T3 i already have).
Maybe i cancel my holiday this summer and go for all of it instead. Music creation, even if it is just have half an hour a day, sometimes is like holiday every time i open these wonderful tools under my fingers.
I just wish my family would understand that. :cautious:

PSKLN

...what was the question?
Yay, after hours of hours of reading and watching walkthroughs and reviews, I finally made it:
- SSoS - to accomplish my beloved SSO
- Martyn Ware N.I.C. - Roland M100 + Jupiter 7 synth sample lib - superkool!
- eDNA Earth - love the idea and the sounds, could become one of my go-to-synths
- and Orchestral Swarm - I am not sure, how much use I'll get out of this, but their are so many very adorable sounds in it, absolutely love it.
...SSEvo and Spitfire Percussion (Joby Burgess) had to be postponed for this.

I am also interested in the EW Choir and Spitfire Studio line, but will wait a little, and check out the soon coming MSB. ...budget is crushed for now, anyway.

Thank you Spitfire for the great lib's, and for the offering!
Happy NYE everybody :-D

Last edited:
I've...
1) Completed my OA libraries collection with the OA Evolutions.
2) Fell in love with the Bohemian bundle
3) Bought Albion 2, 3 and 4 to complete my existing bundle
4) Added Strings Evo as a useful layering and living tool
5) Taken the Euphone because, after seeing it so many times in Christian's studio, it's now mine muahahaha!

Murphy

Christians vlog today said so many tickets they are way behind so I expect they will get there.
I bought BHCT about a half an hour before the wishlist expiration, and the charge to my credit card went through (299.40 USD), but I got this error message: The operation failed because there was a problem with the database.” So I paid my money (checked with the credit card company) but have nothing to show for it. So I opened a support ticket, described the problem, attached two screenshots and wished them a Happy New Year. I sure hope I can get this straightened out. That’s what I get for waiting until the last minute. Can’t wait!

Cinebient

O.k. Final results now:
Studio Strings Core, Eric Whitacre Choir and just a few minutes ago upgraded with the code to Studio Strings Pro. Also i bought Studio Brass Core before the intro sale was gone.
That means with the other tools i already own from Spitfire Audio (Hans Zimmer Strings, Albion V and British Drama Toolkit) there is no company i spend more money for.....congratulations Spitfire.
God thank´s that i didn´t had BHCT in the wishlist.
Now just saving money for a new SSD so i can download and use all my new additions :grin:

emu

I ended up with Eric Whitacre Choir and Spitfire Percussion (as part of the Symphony Complete bundle - I had already the rest of this bundle so it was the best price for me. In addition I got the Orchestral Grand Piano with this bundle too but as I already have enough pianos it was not what I was after - it was a nice add on).

Was thinking about the Swarms bundle too but I decided to spent this money on a new support plan for Avid Media Composer so maybe next time :).

Forecheck

I picked up:

SCS
BHCT
BDT

I had also picked up Ark 4 during the pre-release, so have quite a few to learn (these are my first SF and OT tools) and explore!! I also have EWSO Gold which I dislike because of how wet it is (no close mics). Happy New Year all!

Cinebient

Oh and thank´s to Spitfire sales and i don´t want to wait too long to use my latest and greatest, i ordered now also a new 2TB SSD........so one day in the new year starts heavy on my bank account.
And i thought G.A.S. is bad with synth plug-ins and apps but sample libraries are much worse.
It still makes me happy, so i guess it must be worth it at the end :dancedance:
But i swear i will be more productive in 2019......

jaketanner

O.k. Final results now:
Studio Strings Core, Eric Whitacre Choir and just a few minutes ago upgraded with the code to Studio Strings Pro. Also i bought Studio Brass Core before the intro sale was gone.
That means with the other tools i already own from Spitfire Audio (Hans Zimmer Strings, Albion V and British Drama Toolkit) there is no company i spend more money for.....congratulations Spitfire.
God thank´s that i didn´t had BHCT in the wishlist.
Now just saving money for a new SSD so i can download and use all my new additions :grin:
HI...how do you like SF Studio Brass? Compared to your other brass libraries, if you own them. I am considering it over Century Brass. Thanks

Top Bottom