What's new

What Can Hexeract Do that Other Synths Can't? - Part 2

All are either currently included presets, or upcoming presets in the next 250 free update (expecting to release within a month or so)
I think the only two which aren't currently included are the big chords at the end under the distorted EDM hook sort of thing, and the distorted EDM line itself :) If anyone really wants these right away, more than happy to send them over!

I like my Hexeract synth and the sounds, but I think there are too less presets in the retail version.
Last year Auddict announced 200-250 new presets for the synth which I am missing until today...

My request:
Please do not forget to develop new sounds for this really ingenious synthesizer. The users will be thankful and you
will get new customers in a flash.

Take an example on the product "U-He-Zebra". It is delivered with a lot of preset sounds which are time-saving and immediately useful for a busy producer.

I know that Auddict is aware of these signs ot the times in the year 2018. They are working composers in the industry and I own a lot of their libraries.

But what do we other commercial composers need?
We need fast and immediately playable sounds for our daily job to satisfy our customers.
Please do not forget about us.

I like my Hexeract synth and the sounds, but I think there are too less presets in the retail version.
Last year Auddict announced 200-250 new presets for the synth which I am missing until today...

My request:
Please do not forget to develop new sounds for this really ingenious synthesizer. The users will be thankful and you
will get new customers in a flash.

Take an example on the product "U-He-Zebra". It is delivered with a lot of preset sounds which are time-saving and immediately useful for a busy producer.

I know that Auddict is aware of these signs ot the times in the year 2018. They are working composers in the industry and I own a lot of their libraries.

But what do we other commercial composers need?
We need fast and immediately playable sounds for our daily job to satisfy our customers.
Please do not forget about us.
Hi there,
Absolutely agreed - and we have 250 new presets coming very soon. Can I just check you have the current 250? There are - at the moment - 250 ish presets in the latest version of Hexeract - soon to be updated to around 500

Hi there,
Absolutely agreed - and we have 250 new presets coming very soon. Can I just check you have the current 250? There are - at the moment - 250 ish presets in the latest version of Hexeract - soon to be updated to around 500
Yes, I think have the actual version 1.0.3 of Hexeract with all the new presets.

Seems like auddict again teaches me something about concept of time, this time I learned something new about the meaning of :sneaky:
I know Auddict have a lot on their arms right now... Fixing the MasterBrass patches, as well as making videos for the new Angel Strings Vol.1 library... And from what they said, Vol.2 seems to be on the way...

But I was under the impression that Exeract was developped by a separate team. I'm not a programmer, but does it really take that long to program presets?

Unfortunately I have to announce that we’re a bit behind with the release of the new presets. We’ve developed quite a few, and have been further exploring what can be made with Hexeract, but value quality over quantity, so have decided to spend some more time really working on things to get 250 solid presets out which are unique and special, as opposed to rushing to deliver 250 presets, many of which are so-so or similar to other existing presets ;)

We’re also working on a major update with some new features, and would like to include these features now with some new presets, as it seems like the near release of the update will coincide roughly with the time when we can release some new content!

Apologies again for the delay, but expect some awesome stuff very soon ;)

Auddict seems to be falling behind on everything...no news on Hexeract or Angel strings for a while now...

Anxious new owner of Hexeract here, having issue with samples not installing and support ticket in. I'm sure a lot going on right now...any idea of the current turnaround for support help?

I think the period for "trust" will run out sometime. Maybe you should at least give an info from time to time what the actual status of "very nearly out" is or something like this:

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=509119

could get the dynamic and blow the whole thing away.....

I dont agree to all things said in that thread but I just agree to frustration....."Flash sale" after nearly a year is only one small example but there are so many that I cant really imagine this to become something to associate with positive feelings....next update should really be "trust me it will".....

We‘re beyond feature lock and are currently testing a release candidate but there were so many changes (in both new features as well as internal engine improvements) that this takes a considerable more amount of time (and trust me we also want to put this out ASAP and move on with the next projects). I can offer to the braver ones of you to send you a preliminary release candidate (PM me your email which you used for purchasing, then I‘ll send you the links.)

But the theory that the coder left HEXERACT is definitely not true, in contrary I have put nearly as much time in this update as I have for the initial release.

We‘re beyond feature lock and are currently testing a release candidate but there were so many changes (in both new features as well as internal engine improvements) that this takes a considerable more amount of time (and trust me we also want to put this out ASAP and move on with the next projects). I can offer to the braver ones of you to send you a preliminary release candidate (PM me your email which you used for purchasing, then I‘ll send you the links.)

But the theory that the coder left HEXERACT is definitely not true, in contrary I have put nearly as much time in this update as I have for the initial release.

Thanks for the update Chrisboy. It really makes a different to hear from those working on it, whether good news or bad, since it wards off speculation. :) Let us know if you’d like help creating presets, even version 1.0 is fairly unique and has some great sounds. Cheers!

Hi Chrisboy,

PM`ed for release candidat, really good to hear :). And to all: sorry if the info about Auddict seeking someone for devellopment has lead to misinterpretation, was only meant to say: "hey, they are alive and evrything is going on".

Really, really curious and hopeful about this one...

Top Bottom